Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Help to locate old message

I am trying to find an old message that I posted of an 1893s morgan. I have did a search and it shows nothing.Can any one tell me how I can find it?

Thanks Larry
"Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Russ that was my origanal message ,but im looking for the one that has the scan of the coin,if you can help.

Larry
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    1893[/L] This one? Just do a search for 1893, I found 2 threads you started.image
    Becky
  • Options
    When I do a search it say no results found. The link you gave me had the scan on it but its now gone.

Thanks Larry
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

Dabigkahuna hosted the picture for you, and has since removed it from his server
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    I know you hosted the scan for me, and you said at the time that you didn't know how long you would be able to keep it because it was so big. Thank you. I thought that I managed to load a smaller pic myself. I guess im just a little perinoid I had a dealer send to pcgs for me on the 2nd of july. No word yet .I know what the coin looks like but no pic.

Larry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file