Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Looking to buy only the top Kennedy Proof coins (short set)

I'm looking to buy any top POP Kennedy short set coins all must be in DCAM.

I'll pay with bling bling (after all I am a YM or baby coin pimp), coins, cash, or a 2005 Audi A6 email me if you want to sell.

Do not email my dad this is my thread not his...

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I've decided that buffoon Jr. is even more entertaining than buffoon Sr. image Good luck, sonny, the coins you need to knock me off are all tied up in sets.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭✭
    We welcome all YMs (probably YNs), but Mr., give Master his own identity on the forum.
    ps. This is absolutely amazing. Instant replay of a deja vu revisited... image
  • Options
    I'm Leo's son actually I did have a name it was triplexotica for some strange reason it's gone, so I'll use my dad's name since he's hardly around to make fun of the bottom feeders.

Hey Russ, if my dad wants his way the same way he did with the Platinum dont you think I can get it done rather fast.

Think about it he paid 20k for one pop1 coin for our set dont you think he'll give me the pleasure on making you look like an even bigger baffoon??
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm getting it. You go guy... The competition is good for the registry! image
  • Options
    >>>
    "I think I'm getting it. You go guy... The competition is good for the registry!" <<<

A "Muhammad Ali" he ain't! image
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    OOOps!!!

Looks like my #1 Kennedy Proof Set & #1 Kennedy Proof Short Set had a sudden valorization.image

Edson
  • Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    this should be good.
  • Options
    Edson- It is always best to sell into one of these HEATED markets. It appears Leo Jr. has made it clear that he will pay $20,000 for each of your pop 1 coins. My advise is to sell NOW!
    David Schweitz
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Edison,

I agree with MS68! Take a nice profit now and leave the downside risk to Mr. and Jr.. Since money seems to be no object, make it worth it.

When the market cools you can always look to aquire them at a lessor price.

Dan
  • Options

<< <i>It appears Leo Jr. has made it clear that he will pay $20,000 for each >>

Damn straight, Edson! If you can squeeze this pimple for $20 grand a pop, jump on it! Zit Sr. needs to get in here with his wallet. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I can get these fairly cheap from a large local army surplus store. It would seem that I might be able to make quite a nice profit in this forum alone.image

• Options
    Craig- You haven't insulted Mr. Platinum sufficiently so as to make him want to knock your set from number one. I don't normally encourage insulting people, but in this case, I would have to recommend to you to let him have it with both barrels. I will then sell him coins so that he passes you and split the profits with you along the way.image

Russ- I have to hand it to you. You are a marketing genious. Who would have thought that by insulting someone you can increase the value of your own set. I tip my hat to you.
    David Schweitz
  • Options
    Ok Guys. Let’s see.

Mr. Platinum,

My set is yours for $ 160.000
    Its represents my cost more 25% of premium.
    Fair enough to be the number One.
    I'm awaiting your contact.

My e-mail is:

egsantos@amcham.com.br

PS - I accept Paypal

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My set is yours for $ 160.000"

Brazillian or US? image

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Cool. The set is in play!

Edson,

Do you accept "bling bling"? image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Mitch,
    Hi Friend.... Is in US$.
    In Reais (R$) the price is R$ 370.000,00.image
    You know, I need to pay your fantastic Eagle 2000 in MS70 that I bought last week. image

Edson

PS - I do not accept "bling bling" because I don't know what is that.
  • Options
    $160k for 10 coins?

My kid went over a water fall on that one, he never said he wanted to be #1 just the #3 spot.

Who cares about number one in Kennedy coins, also.

I have quite a few pop 2 MS gold 70 eagles for sale.

(former #1 set)
  • Options
    Mr. Platinum,

Read more carefully.

It's the price for the full set, or 55 coins to be exact, where 54 is top pop.
    Not too bad, agree?

Edson
  • Options

<< <i>My kid went over a water fall on that one >>

Translation:

He's just as big a blowhard as daddy.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I'm going to personally take your set out Russ don't worry buddy.

$160k for coins is not an issue, this is my kid's battle now, it'll be his money that takes you out.

I'll be retiring from eBay when I hit 1500 feedbacks, and let him take over from there.

I wish you the best Russ. It'll be funny when a 16 year old kid gets past you on his own.
  • Options
    Hey Russ,

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Click for IPOTAD - #3 ATF. <<<< IPOTAD isnt that short for I POOTED? (with a redneck accent)
  • Options

<< <i>I'm going to personally take your set out Russ don't worry buddy.

It'll be funny when a 16 year old kid gets past you on his own. >>

Which is it? If you're going to talk big, at least try to avoid contradicting yourself in the same post. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Not bad egsantos I can see 55 coins being worth that.

My kid just wants the #3 spot on the short set.

Something neither of us want or care to do, but since Russypooh wants to continue being the pompas ass he is, hey we have lots of time on our hands, it's summer time.

Time to relax hit the beach and build some (personal) sets.
  • Options
    It'll be a team effort, but it'll be all his, I'll just teach him how to do it.

Russ, if I wanted to take out your set trust me all I have to do is make a couple of phone calls, or crack the crap out of some proof sets to get it done.

You do not understand do you? I only do eagles who cares about your 10 little coins that are in the #3 spot.

For a bottom feeder you sure post a lot of crap, I guess that's why you're a bottomfeeder.

Anything else? We're about to load up the truck and go to the beach for 3 days.

Everyone it was fun, happy 4th of July and Russ please stay safe I'd hate to see you blow up your hand trying to light a fire cracker up your ass.
  • Options

<< <i>Russ, if I wanted to take out your set trust me all I have to do is make a couple of phone calls, or crack the crap out of some proof sets to get it done. >>

Well, then, stop chattering and do it. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
  • Options
    Nice pic, even nicer coin, the coin too bad you cant see it in the pic that coin is worth more then the collection of the people that are bashing us.

Keep it coming it's fun, I'm enjoying this from a wireless connection on the beach.

• Options
    Since you want to share pix, why not, I get the last laugh....

• Options
    One off Viper ACR_RSR Carbon Competition Coupe Twin Turbo. (final one built)

Zero to 60 in 2.6

1/4 mile 9.21 @ 162 <<<< this will be sub 9 by the end of August.

Top Speed Est. 231

Any Questions?

http://mi.aacdn.us/beepbeepbleep/stage44.jpg

http://mi.aacdn.us/vegas_viper/DSCN0432.JPG
  • Options
  • Options
    JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    Hahahaha, I love this. In my book, you'll never be better than Russ. Yeah, he can be a pompos ass sometimes... ok... a lot of the time... but, he actually knows his craft, and takes pride in that. Hey Russ, how many of the coins in your set have you made yourself? I will always have more respect for a true Numismatist, over someone who's just playing with daddy's money. Anyone can go out and acquire the coins for a top pop set when they have plenty of money, but I would love to see you make every single coin in that set to beat out Russ... then maybe I would show a little respect to you... until then, please, go on continuing to be the ass-hole that you are... only a matter of time before you'll be gone from these forums if you continue to act like you have...
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>One off Viper ACR_RSR Carbon Competition Coupe Twin Turbo. (final one built)

Zero to 60 in 2.6

1/4 mile 9.21 @ 162 <<<< this will be sub 9 by the end of August.

Top Speed Est. 231

Any Questions? >>

You should try to compete with the '69 Camaro that wins all the road races. His top speed is over 240 (not estimated). When asked about what he would do if smoeone came close to him, he said he would just build a bigger motor. He only has a little one now.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    That's funny.

I'm not a racer I love the viper that's all.

I do want to build the world's fastest viper just for the VOI8.

This is now my true hobby...
  • Options
    Oh, ok I'm gone from the forum? I'm so skurd...

Big deal, I'm not here to sell coins just have a little fun.

Besides havent you heard of hiding your IP's and starting a new name?

Like ending my name is going to do anything anyway we'll just start a new one.

Hey Russ pick a name quick! The Hollywood Coin Pimp?
  • Options
    Hey dbldie55

I said coolest car on this forum, not the coolest car ever.

The coolest car is way too expensive for any of us to afford.

2.2 million bucks for a SLR Benz.

SLR on eBay
  • Options
    Check this out.....

eBay
  • Options
    I don't like foreign cars. Your viper is actually very cool. A ride that would be worth the time to take (as long as you didn't hold back). A few years ago, you could have brought it here (when we had no speed limit again) to test it out. Only problem is deer on the road (or elk and moose. Moose are real bad, just as one of my highway patrol friends who hit one at over 80 MPH.)
  • Options
    Your a Nevada guy, don't they still do the 92 mile Silver State race?
  • Options
    Yeah they still have the silver state race.

I need to make time to attend more races.

Like I said it's just a hobby, owning 3 vipers is a handfull.

You test on one then build on the other two in order to make sure they don't blow up when it comes to track day.

So far so good I havent blown any of my motors yet.

How's life in the big sky state?

I would love to retire and buy a ranch there some day......
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah they still have the silver state race.

I need to make time to attend more races.

Like I said it's just a hobby, owning 3 vipers is a handfull.

You test on one then build on the other two in order to make sure they don't blow up when it comes to track day.

So far so good I havent blown any of my motors yet.

How's life in the big sky state?

I would love to retire and buy a ranch there some day...... >>

Wouldn't live anywhere else. Please buy Ted's (Turner that is). I would be more than happy to keep the elk population in line for you.
  • Options
    cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178

<< <i>Coolest Car wins? >>

Personally I do not like Vipers, not enough cylinders.

Here is my V-12 2001 SL600

• Options
    BLCTHECPABLCTHECPA Posts: 123 ✭✭
    mrplatinum's son.

I have short Kennedy proof set that is tied for #3 (Kennedy Proof Short Set by CPA). All but one is a DCAM, only 2 are pop tops (any upgrade would move it to #2).

If interested email your offer for the entire set to blcthecpa@sbcglobal.net

• Options
    Bump in case Mini Pimp missed Bryan's offer to sell his set. Just think, junior, daddy would only have to pony up for one upgrade and you knock me out of the box. Jump on it!

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I'm doing some research into this Russ I might start submitting a crap load of Kennedy Proofs next.

Trust me I have plenty of raw sets sitting around collecting dust for the last couple of years.

Also, ever wonder where that 1969 in 70 is? image

Right now Platinum and Palladium are on the move up, that is my focus for the next few days.
  • Options
    Also, Russ I'm at the Baltimore show, do you honestly think I have time for you bud.

I have coins to grade,coins to sell, and markets to watch.

Why dont you go stick a twig up your ass bud.

When my kid is good and ready he will take out your set.

Trust me 10k is nothing just to get a laugh or 2, heck I'm known to spend 20-30k per coin and that's bullion.

• Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    This is one of the most entertaining, and at the same time, pathetic threads I have read all the way through...Russ, are you making this stuff up? Are secretly Mr. Platinum as well as Lucy? LOL. Well, cheered me up.
    Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.
  • Options

<< <i>Also, ever wonder where that 1969 in 70 is? >>

I know exactly where it is and you don't own it. Geez, if you're going to prevaricate, at least pick a coin that isn't already in somebody elses set. image

Come on, blowhard, get out your wallet and buy Bryan's set for Mini Pimp. All this talk is getting boring.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    I have millions of proof sets sitting around collecting dust, too. I keep them right over here...in Al Capone's vault. And every one is a perfect 70 Deep Cameo....PCGS looked them all over for me 15 years ago before I put them in Al Capone's vault (which was sealed 50 years ago, then reopened by Geraldo, then resealed by me - with the proof sets inside). THe vault also holds the top secret (Shhhhh) plans for the Viper 2, which I also built a couple of and race on my secret track in the back woods of Seattle. And by the way, Bruce Lee and Jim Morrison take turns as my drivers. No, they aren't dead...
    Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.