Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

My Idea For "Walking The Walk"

Send me your encapsulated PSA 8 and PSA 9 vintage cards with a Post-It note hiding the grade. I will give you my opinion on the grade. For the good of the collecting community, however, I will not be returning cards that I feel may have been altered. I will post the results on this forum. Send them to me this week and I will even pay for the postage!

Comments

• Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    What kind of a nut are you anyway? Hazelnut, Walnut, Peanut............what?????

BOTR
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    I'm not a doctor, so I can't provide accurate self-analysis.
  • Options
    I was just about to ship you all my cards, but wondered, could you also take my 7's?
    I'm curious what you think of those as well!!!
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Sure, why not?
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    what kind of turn around time can we expect ?

also.....my sources tell me that your customer service is lame.

and will large submissions receive obvious favoritism ?
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭
    David-
    I need your address so I can send these Wilson Weiners to you. I want to start with a smaller set due to the large response you will be getting from other collectors here on the board. Please send back any that you feel are graded correctly.

Regards,
    Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    joker73joker73 Posts: 497
    murcerfan - it depends on how long it takes Vargha to check them into his "system" ...
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    BOTR - I've met him. He's a pistachio.
    FYI, I'm an almond.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Nick,
    I appreciate the info. I just got off the phone with my brother-in-law who's a NASCAR mechanic. He felt that Vargha had similar traits and symptoms as a lugnut.

BOTR
  • Options
    DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    OK, I've got 'em all boxed up. $278 for shipping!!! Ouch, but it really sounds like the best thing for the hobby.
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.