Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Canadian Registry

Has anyone else noticed that the Canadian registry is going down in numbers? If memory serves me, it was in the 280s last week, and is now in the 260s. Any ideas why?

Comments

• Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928
    Perhaps they eliminated some categories out of lack of participation? That is just a guess.

Clankeye
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    But if they eliminated categories based on lack of participation, there shouldn't be alot less sets, should there?
  • Options
    ClankeyeClankeye Posts: 3,928
    Well, I guess I'm not understanding what I thought you were refering to and shall defer to people who might know what's up.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. --William Shakespeare
  • Options
    I dont know where you got 280 from! The Canadian Registry was stuck at 269 forever, it just recently has been moving up! Nobody looks at it more than I do!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    Whooo, someone deleted some sets since yesterday, it was 272!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    I check it frequently as well, and it had temporarily reached 280 about two days ago, then plummeted to 261. It had been at 273 for a few days before that, and it had reached 270 a few times, only to be pushed back down into the 260s. Weird. Its almost like the stock market. image
  • Options
    She BJ's replay HERE
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    now down to 259
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    Sacre maroon! If I don't slab a few more coins my tiny sets will be dumped! image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options

<< <i>Sacre maroon! If I don't slab a few more coins my tiny sets will be dumped! image >>

imageimage