Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What a day! .50C Kennedy's

Went through $230 worth and found 8 - 40% and 2 - 64's. Been while since I had a 64, but I will take all the 65-70 I can get...image
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

“I want you to remember that no * ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb * die for his country”

Comments

• Options
    If I had the money to spare... this is how I would build up and finish off many of my modern sets.
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    our $3000 comes in on Wednesday
    we got jipped last week because of Martin Luther King day
  • Options
    I haven't gone through a bunch of rolls for like 2 weeks now
    I'm starting to go into withdrawl image
  • Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

Holy cow! What do you do with the $2980 worth of junk halves left over? Do you have a machine to rewrap?

• Options
    Many banks have a coin sorter/counter you can dump coins into and bring the receit to the teller. Joe
  • Options
    Take them to Wells Fargo, they have a coin counter and are the friendliest tellers I've met.
  • Options
    EthanEthan Posts: 315 ✭✭
    Got another $280 today 8 - 40% ......not bad.....
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

“I want you to remember that no * ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb * die for his country”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file