Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Not worth it!

Comments

• BST Forum!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • The buy/sell forum will give you the best results.

Cameron Kiefer
  • Pocket change. image

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    56 cents!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Crack them out and spend them. They will be worth more that way....Ken
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Ha, ha ha - you guys are sooo funny. What a bunch of comedians. I actually meant to post this to the BST anyway and accidently put it here,l thanks for the usual shellacking i get from the boards. What a group of egocentric, know it all people with nothing better to do with their time people we are.
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    <<<What a group of egocentric, know it all people with nothing better to do with their time people we are.>>>

I concur. Bunch of bums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Dog, your in the dog house again!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
    woof woof
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    Yo! Whatup! Dog's in da house!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Dang take it easy Bluehockeyguy!!!!!

Dog, when are you going to choose your title???????
    huh??
    you've hit 10,000 posts. You can now make up your own "title"

look under your name here where it says "choose your title"

Come up with something good because it's permanent unless you suck up to Carol like Cameron!image

how about

K9 Koinman

• << <i>What a group of egocentric, know it all people with nothing better to do with their time people we are. >>

Well at least he included himself in that description.
    So how do you upload new titles?

You're pretty smart Conder101.....what in the hell is <<<shellacking>>>
    that I don't know.

Pose that question in my Dog97 thread in the other forum! someone can help you for sure.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    Just send a PM to Carol telling her you have 10k posts, also tell her what title you would like. She's the only one who can change it.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually meant to post this to the BST anyway and accidently put it here

that's funny, I actually meant to bid on your aucitons, and accidentally capped on you and your coins instead!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• ms70ms70 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worried about maintaining your powerseller status?

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Hey,very impressive feedback datentype.Look on the bright side.You may be losing money but you're making it possible for we "financially challenged" collectors to own a high grade slab.And for that(although you can't spend it)you have my respect & admiration. image
    Oh yeah, the power seller thing is really worth a damn!? If you call you get a minimum wage person that does not know what to do or can't do anthing, so no biggie there. I actually thought i'd try and get the money out of these coins that they were going for, so i can recoup the huge costs it takes to find coins like these.
    wjd283

"We aims to please"
  • I really dont care if its posted here, I just wanted to shellack you before Cammie did!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    I would think the responsable thing to do would be to erase your first post and everyone would think you really did post this on the wrong forum and it was not meant to be spam. mike image
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>Hey,very impressive feedback datentype. >>

6466 positives left for datentype and he has only left 831 feedback total. I'm not impressed.

Datentype, show some class and edit out your spam.

• << <i>You're pretty smart Conder101.....what in the hell is <<<shellacking>>> >>

It is a (mis-pelled I believe) colloquialism, meaning "to be soundly defeated or beaten upon".
  • DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    Shellac is like varnish. To give it to somebody implies you're gonna crack open a fresh can of whoop.ss on'em. It's a southern thing. image
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • I actually meant to post this to the BST anyway and accidently put it here,.....Actually, this explanation would get you a FR69FCBS.....(Thats Proof 69 Full Crock Of Bull $hit)...Buddie, if you are as smart as you pretend to be, then you ought to know which board you're on when posting....Ken
    ksteelheader - nice picture. By the way, what are you doing with those slabs? If you're gonna guy a slab, buy the best or are you too smart?
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,777 ✭✭✭✭
    "I actually meant to post this to the BST anyway and accidently put it here"

That's funny, I actually meant to bid on your aucitons, and accidentally capped on you and your coins instead!"

imageimageimageimageimage
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • ksteelheader - nice picture. By the way, what are you doing with those slabs? If you're gonna guy a slab, buy the best or are you too smart? ....First, what does a person do when they guy a slab???..
    ..Secondly, that registry set belongs to my two grandsons. How many registry sets do your grandkids have???
  • RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    I guess datentype thought better about his post calling Sean a moron and asking him if he wanted a piece of him ...
    Datentype is bad news and continues to hurt his buisness on here......

He threatened me in a pm......

He has threatened the whole board with closer and his lawyer... and now this......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up RGL. I missed that. Most people here know what a little man he is though, so his edits won't help him.
    LucyBop

The only thing that is threatening is your picture! You are the one that emailed me and could not mind your own business. What have I threatened now?
  • Thanks for the heads up RGL. I missed that. Most people here know what a little man he is though, so his edits won't help him.
    ...You guys are way too nice to this person...Change the word man to person...........

<< <i>LucyBop

The only thing that is threatening is your picture! You are the one that emailed me and could not mind your own business. What have I threatened now? >>

oh, thats really good, that'll get you more sales......

you also are a liar, I never emailed you ever, you started your threats in pms, you pm'd me first, quit digging a bigger hole for yourself.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    LucyBop

I could put our email PM histury on the boards and it was basically nothing but nice from both sides and we agreed that we were even. Now you are attacking me. I'm done and I'm gonna just lay off this stuff, I do not have time for it.
  • I could put our email PM histury on the boards...That would not be a very good move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< <i>I could put our email PM histury on the boards >>

yeah but I'm sure your version will have edits in it, changed words and what-not.

I'll go a step further, this board knows I don't lie.

The moderators are free to go into my pm list under your name and see for themselves......

That way they'll see un-edited or un-changed words and they'll see where a tough guy like you threathened to "rip me to shreds" as you put it.

You threaten women.....
    You threatened the boards with closer...
    Your calling Sean names.....
    You made a remark about my appearence....

none of it is neccessary...

I have had disagreements with many a dealer here such as Coinguy1, JBStevens and others..... They don't threaten women and they have class.......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    LucyBop

You are the one who can not mind Her own business. You jumped into this thread and made a false allegation about me threatening someone and I do not appreciate it. You may not lie but you sure have a way of sticking your face in a lot of threads and frankly I'm sick of seeing it. It takes up too much room and I find it offensive - jeez, that's all that shows up on my computer. You try to place yourself into the Women category so that people can be shocked that I would pick on a poor innoncent person, but you have proved that you are not poor or innocent, so stop that angle it ain't working. Like with our emails, why don't we show that we are big people and just end it here? I don't need you and you don't need me. If I know your style, you will have to have last word...........
  • Datentype, Lucy is nothing but a class act!! I think its time for you to go take a nap!!!!.........Ken

<< <i>You jumped into this thread and made a false allegation about me threatening someone >>

you threatened me, and you know its not false and the mods can check my pms to see if its so.
    you threatened to have these boards closed with your laywer and that can be found here: http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=25&threadid=94084&STARTPAGE=6

you may want to run and pull one of your edit jobs on that one, in fact, this was where I drew your ire which eventually led you to threatening to 'rip me to shreds'....

You called Sean a name then pulled a edit job.... you made a bad remark about my appearence

your hurting yourself here...... not me....... The people that read these boards are smarter then you give them credit for...
    you know, all the folks you insulted with this remark found earlier in this thread:

<< <i>What a group of egocentric, know it all people with nothing better to do with their time people we are. >>

So now you say I have to have the last word.... Well after this I won't, the people of these boards can decide for themselves.
    So now its open to you to get in another threat or insult followed by a quick edit.....

At this point, I won't respond anymore to this particular thread.......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    LucyBop, No more insults, you do that fine by yourself. I just want to point out that what you are calling an insult is a joke I made and included myself in as well and on purpose. "What a group of egocentric, know it all people with nothing better to do with their time people we are".

Also, the Lawyer thread was intended as a persoanl PM as I had said and was very effective and also had nothing to do with you - I made sure of it (none of this does). I have made 2 mistakes posting to the US coin forum and the moderator thing instead of a PM. Do any of you guys make mistakes? Are you perfect? I think this is a missunderstanding or an exageration of what you termed and insult. I will be happy to add any of you to my Ebay blocked list along with Redcents and SanDiegoCoin.
  • cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark,
    I'm not sure, but I think this post has gotten way out of hand.

Also IMHO this auction that I bid on that was ended early because you wrote

<< <i>Cancelled US $95.88 Explanation:This is not the place to sell a nice coin >>

" I don't think you gave it enough of a chance. Most bidders want to come in without showing their hand and bid to win, in the last minutes of an auction.

I am not holding judgement on you, just asking you to take a breath, stand back and take another look image
    Have a great weekend.

Ken
  • I will be happy to add any of you to my Ebay blocked list along with Redcents and SanDiegoCoin. ...No need for that, as you sell nothing that I'd be interested anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ms70ms70 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I will be happy to add any of you to my Ebay blocked list along with Redcents and SanDiegoCoin. ...No need for that, as you sell nothing that I'd be interested anyway!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Amen to that!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.