Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

OT, Cars and Trucks

In an effort to unload my Curio Cabinet to make room for a new collection, I am selling off my Danbury and Franklin Mint cars and Trucks. If you collect these, give a look. I will be placing them all on Ebay during the next couple of weeks.

Comments

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Dimitri, Will be placing another dozen different ones on today and tomorrow, Nice set jester, Gainsville isn't that far.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Boz, you're right!

I love cars and have been collecting for a long time.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    The last of my Cars and trucks are posted on ebay if you would like a look at what is left of a nice collection.