Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Here are my grades, since everybody else is posting theirs

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
Spanish: A

Geometry: A

American History: B

English: C (only because of poor study habits, i.e., not giving a damn about some things like diagramming sentences)

Biology: D

Algebra: F (made a 12 on the final exam, LOL)

We won't discuss how long ago this was, but I'll put it this way- it was somewhere around the tenth grade, and I bought my first pair of reading glasses last night.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    You just received those grades today??? Man, those southern schools do operate slowly, no? imageimage

Reading glasses huh? It's amazing at how fast this sort of thing creeps up on you. I have the Richard Gere look going on with my hair color. Everyong keeps commenting that "I should be happy it's still there", but I'm not sure if I want to look "distinguished" at 36. 46, sure. 36? Not yet. image
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    Yeah, we have a manager from GA. You guys had to have been buddies.image

Mojo
    "I am the wilderness that is lost in man."
    -Jim Morrison-
    Mr. Mojorizn

my blog:www.numistories.com
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    How long did it take?
  • Options
    Thats hilarious Lord M...I thought I was the only one who had to sit through English diagramming sentences. (I did my best daydreaming then)...Mike
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine are:
    Corporate Finance: B
    Managerial Economics: A
    Business Policy: A
    Managerial Cost Accounting: Not in
    Senior Seminar: Not in
    Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    LORDY, LORDY! Lord, you of all people getting a mere C in english. I'm suprised at you...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My report card just came... calc teacher gave me the wrong grade image It'll be changed...
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    As of my most recent venture in the collegiate forum are as follows:

1) Psych- 101, 105, 213, 231, = A's
    2) Com- 101, 102, 235 = A's
    3) HIS- 101, 102 = A, B
    4) SOC- 101, 231= B, A
    5) POL-SCI. - 101, 105 = A, A
    6) MAT-101 @ 3 TIMES= W, W, F (I hate algebra)...image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    I guess you won't be discecting any frogs anytime soon.image
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess you won't be discecting any frogs anytime soon.image >>

Fetal pigs are the in thing now image That was a fun week in bio image

Oh, yeah... Bio... 5 on the AP- all that matters! image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options

Here's my summary:

Elemetry Level - Not sure I was there

Jr. High - D -- but, I was at least thinking about trying...

High School - Kicked out in 11th grade

Community College: Got my act together (somewhat) -- 3.7 GPA, Dean's list and all that crap...

Surgical Technician: B+

Anesthesia Technician: A++ (saved a patient's life and received an award from the president of the hospital)

College: Computer Programming & Analysis: A+

College: Computer Science: A

Top five finialist for the Enterprise Systems Manager of the Year Award before I turned 30... Didn't win so I gave up and started collecting coins... image

When the money runs out I'll try to change the world... image
  • Options
    I'm proud of ya Tech! Same story as me; however, 10th was my limit...image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file