Options

Do these look polished?

Thanks,

HG
Corrupting youth since 2004

Comments

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Is there mint luster or do they just look Shiney, real hard to tell from the photo.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I can't tell from the photos either. From my experience, there are many many coins coming from India that are either dipped, polished, hairlined, or a combination of those three. Not to mention hoards and hoards of counterfeit coins. In the case if these, I wouldn't expect them to be fake, but I have seen fake 1 Pice pieces, even from the 1940s.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen plenty in lustrous UNC condition, both toned and untoned, and natural. So they could be just fine. They look OK to me from what little I can judge from the picture.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    They seem OK to me too;most of them look nicely toned and with lots of mint luster.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options

<< <i>Do these looked polished?? >>

Did you polish them?? imageimage
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they look Polish ?

Nope. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but if they were really in such oustanding condition that they sparkle and shine like that (BU?) do you think the photographer would handle them in such a way? Then again, who knows?.. could just be another lousy picture (brightness/exposure set too high and bad light source?)