Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Lets take a permanent break from the insanity and get back to coins. Mental health restoration thre

If you are sick of hearing :

1. He screwed me on this
2. He signed the invoice, but reneged on that.
3. I lost my commission on this.
4. He's a coin doctor freak.
5. She's a coin doctor witch.
6. Thats a scam for sure
7. Thats AT crap.
8. That freak is NARU'd
9. ACG sucks.
10. Teletrade is down again.
11. Heritage is down again.
12. My toe hurts.
13. Ebay has low end coins
14. Dorkarl is great
15. Dorkarl is not so great.
16. Legend did this
17. Legend did that
18. Legend sold this pedigree, but didn't sell that.
19. I can't afford Legend's coins
20, but I can., na na na na, na na!!
21. Proof Barbers are great,
22. Proof barbers suck,
23, but not in 64
24. ANACONDA this
25. ANACONDA that
26. Lawyers are scum
27. Lawyers are great
28. Lawyers are so and so.
29. I need a lawer.
30. I am suing everybody.
31. I am suing you.
32. So and so ripped me off.
33. So and so is so-so.
34. So is so is not so-so
35. I got a neg.
36. I got another neg.
37. I got a double neg
38. I got a triple neg.
39. My neg hurts.
40. Mercury dimes are great (oh wait, that can stay!!!).

and then you see a coin like this and its all worth it and I love the hobby no matter what.

Link to happy

and its all better now.

Lets get back to coins, or as close as possible.
We now return you to reality

Comments

• Options
    This thread is definitely AT!!! image
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, one of my favorite threads in recent memories was the thread from last weekend (I think) about your coin budget and buying discipline. Maybe we could ttt it up for more comments.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But...

#12...

My toe DOES hurt!

Got outta the shower this afternoon, and hit it on the @#%* laundry hamper. Bent the toenail upward at a crazy angle. Not enough to tear it off, thank goodness, but enough to hurt like a m... m... Monstertrucker!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Frank :
    You are officially NARU'd image
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok by me......image
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    41. Legend sold a Proof 65 Barber quarter, which no one really likes because it was actually a Proof 64 half that had been doctored, eaten by an Anaconda, sent to PCGS for bodybagging, resubmitted to ACG (which sucks), reholdered as a Proof-69 Barber dime, sold an ebay by a message board troll, undoctored by Russ, who determined it really to be a Proof 70 AH Kennedy (which caused MadMarty to keel over) and then submitted it to NGC who slabbed it as a 53 Frankie MS 67 FBL Unaccented Hair--in fact, no hair, which was then bought by Elvis who gave it as a courtship gift to Lucy, who sent it back to PCGS for crossing, who then holdered it as a Proof 65 Barber quarter, which was bought back by Legend for the Legend-Grateful Dead Proof Barber Quarter Registry.
  • Options

<< <i>41. Legend sold a Proof 65 Barber quarter, which no one really likes because it was actually a Proof 64 half that had been doctored, eaten by an Anaconda, sent to PCGS for bodybagging, resubmitted to ACG (which sucks), reholdered as a Proof-69 Barber dime, sold an ebay by a message board troll, undoctored by Russ, who determined it really to be a Proof 70 AH Kennedy (which caused MadMarty to keel over) and then submitted it to NGC who slabbed it as a 53 Frankie MS 67 FBL Unaccented Hair--in fact, no hair, which was then bought by Elvis who gave it as a courtship gift to Lucy, who sent it back to PCGS for crossing, who then holdered it as a Proof 65 Barber quarter, which was bought back by Legend for the Legend-Grateful Dead Proof Barber Quarter Registry. >>

This post is 47% excellent image
  • Options
    This thread is DorkKarl approved . image
  • Options
    Well this do?image I`ve been doodling around with the scanner today and came up with these.image Is that the ghost of Ike in front of his bust?imageimage

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Ouch!imageimage
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Now that we have the wonderful list of numbered complaints, all we have to say

is the number of our complaint.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "23, but not in 64"

Warn't that an old Beatles song from the Sgt Pepper album?
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    #32 imageimage

wait...#1 and #32 are the same arnt they?

• Options
  • Options

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file