Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

3 high bids from a bidder with 2 negs...

RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have four auctions ending in the next day or so and the high bidder for three is a person with a low feedback score (14) and two previous negs as a buyer, a bit disconcerting...

My auctions

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be too concerned. His negs happened quite some time ago. His recent is all good.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about a problem until you have a problem. His 2 negs were all 6 months or more ago......Ken
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    The skeptic in me thinks someone thought of a not-too-clever means of trolling his Ebay auctions through the Forum. Hmmmm........

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    I wouldn't be too concerned. Looks like his first two negatives came when he was new to eBay and didn't understand how things work. His last positive feeback is from a board member here, who uses the same handle.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, DCAM, I would not expect forum folks to bid on this...well...junk. Folks here are more sophisticated/advanced collectors to be interested in this low end stuff. I was seeking the counsel of those with ebay seller experience. I did not think that this would be particularly offensive...sorry if it offended you.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file