Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Newest purchase Frankie fans

Just got this old baldy in today, nice burgandy hues and it's a FBL and my birth year, so it's a keeper! image
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."

Comments

• Options
    jonesyjonesy Posts: 5,031
    Nice Pickup!! Congrats. Hide it from the HepKitty!!image
    Glenn
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    imageI'm a 56er also and I had to get the proof set, Franklins Type 1 and 2 and a MS66FBL! I love Ben, but mainly because he was such an incredible man in our history.
    All the things he did in our great early history should make him the man of Century for next 1000 years!!!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    nice!!!!!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    maddogalemaddogale Posts: 859 ✭✭
    Thanks all, here's ole' Ben's reverse....a bit of the same color toning around the rim. faint but there. image
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on; I don't do these things to other people, I require the same from them."
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool...so your how old?
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777
    1956.........You guys are just young pups.......Kenimage
  • Options
    LOL..Ken, yep, old enough to know better, young enough to still do it even when I know better. image
    But according to my 13 year old son, I'm an "old Geezer" image

a week from tomorrow is my 47th b-day!!!image
  • Options
    barberloverbarberlover Posts: 2,229
    There must be alot of us old farts born in 56 here!!
    Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options
    Hey, 56 was a good year....just try buying a '56 Latour Grand Vin!!! Ouch!!! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file