Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Mastro's T205 Lots

I would be interested in some of the graded T205s that sold in the recently closed Mastro auction. If you won any of the lots and would be interested in selling some of the cards, please email me at hench1@aol.com. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I would also be interested in buying some of the PSA graded T207's. One of the lots had about 60 PSA cards all T205's and T207's, we should have bid on it and split the deal.

Any T207's for sale email me at: superpunk813@yahoo.com
    Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron
  • Options
    mrc32mrc32 Posts: 604
    I three would be interested in any T-205's that someone is looking to sell from those Mastro lots...
    mrc32@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    hench1hench1 Posts: 116
    Does anyone know how to find out who wins certain lots in Mastro's auction?
  • Options
    I doubt that info would be made public unless the winning bidder wanted it to be.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    hench1:

Even if you have an inside source at Mastro -- they usually are pretty tight-lipped about such details...

Usually, if that information comes out -- it is because the buyer either a) publically states his winnigs [at a forum like this] or b) talks to a loose-lipped dealer, whereby the word spreads within a few circles afterwards.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    For the graded stuff, keep your eye on the set registry and Ebay. If you see a guy update his set in the near future with some cards that were in a specific lot then contact him. They might also be popping up on Ebay or on a dealer's website.