Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Is this normal?

I sent some coins to PCGS via registered mail. I was able to verify, throught the postal tracking service, it was accepted by PCGS on March 15th. As of this posting it hasn't shown up when I check the submission status link.

What is a normal time period for an order to be recorded in their system?

About a year ago I had one submission that never did show up when I checked the submission status.

Dan

Comments

• Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    Yes, it is not too far off. I've heard of long delays just having the information that PCGS has even received your coins. You could call them and they will probably say that they have received them.

Tom
    Tom

• Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Thanks Tom.

I'm not in panic mode. I was curious if there was a standard time limit they had for entering invoices into the system.

With all the shows lately I suppose they've been swamped.
    Dan
  • Options
    DAM,
    does you invoice number start with "0", if so, the try to check it without the "0" in the number. I called them to find out why it took so long, and they said it was up, without the 0 in the invoice number, try this and let us know if it worked.
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    does you invoice number start with "0", if so, the try to check it without the "0" in the number.

That did it Dennis! image

It shows my invoice being received on 3-17. I've got two other invoices that should be showing up in a couple of days. They don't start with "0" though.

Like I said, I wasn't getting worried. I figured they were swamped from show submissions.

Thanks for the help! image

Dan