Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My personal coin holder for Sadamm

This is a WW2 M1A1 original carbine, for those that have no military background. It took care of a lot of Germans and would do a good against terrorists! Kenimage

Comments

• Options
    I'm an old M-60 guy. Burned up lots of barrels!
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    COOL CARBINE!!!!!!!! drool drool & all that.
    I got the big daddy, I call it Monster for Saddam.

Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    Oh, I also own a Big Daddy Garand. And a lot more. Love my AR 15 and the 40 round clips. Ken
  • Options
    Just sold my AR...I had an Ar15 A-2 Delta H-Bar. It came with the scope and aluminum case. I had the thing for about 15 years... It was one of the first ones, but hardly used it. In fact, I just sold most of what I had because I had to make room for coins in the gun safe.

I still have Mini - 14 though.
  • Options
    MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh, I also own a Big Daddy Garand. And a lot more. Love my AR 15 and the 40 round clips. Ken >>

The big Daddy Garand is my weapon of choice.

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."
  • Options
    At the present I have room in the safe for all my guns and coins. A word about gunsafes. My wife and I lost our home and just about all of our possessions last August to a fire. I saved all of my guns, but lost quite a few coins to heat/smoke damage. A gun safe is always better located somewhere other than the main floor of your home. Mine is now located in the basement. Thanks, Ken
  • Options
    best thread all day

I'd like to have an M-14

Semper Fi
  • Options
    One of the things I'd like to get is an old M1 Garand in real good shape. I started with the M1, and while I was in, the Army started using the M14, then went to the M16.

Ray
  • Options
    Mines an old one all right. 1936 International Harvester. Like Patton said best battle implement ever devised......
    I like the M-14. Rock-N-Roll!
    Beware of Hoppes #9 (especially BR) and coins in the safe-they don't mix.
    Let's just keep thinking Peace! heehe

• Options
    CLASSICSCLASSICS Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
    war.........god help me........i do love it so.......general george patton..............image
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with Hoppes #9....mixing with coins???

Just bought 5 M1 Gerands. I have a friend that's into it heavy so we tore 'em down and had our own little swap meet, trying to get some with matching parts. If you need a new home for any IH parts, let me know!
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    We don't have any weapons around the house (except for our old Remington model 1100 28 ga. semi-automatic shotgun from my bird hunting days.)
  • Options
    #9 has solvents which create bad fumes for coins. Even has a warning on the bottle, do not apply to nickel plated guns. Might make for some colorful tone.image
    BR (Bench Rest) consicts of a strong ammonia solution to dissolve copper fouling. And your coins.
  • Options
    Dan, Dan, Dan

That is sweet. Which make is it? I can't tell.

Ok, it's a Barret, right?
  • Options
    Gawd it has m60 legs!!
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, all right, here's one of mine.
    not a rifle, but would do the job,
    and put a coin in to make relevant.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    BSqr,

The Venerable Barrett M82A1. .50 Cal image
  • Options
    Is that a 629 classic hunter?
  • Options
    A Ben Franklin Protector. AR15 with original Colt scope!! Kenimage
  • Options
    ksteelheader,

Two Thumbs UP! image
  • Options
    Thank you, Dan! ..........Ken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file