Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

“CLAD” Central (Low Pop / Finest Kennedy 50C , Ikes & Lincolns - 1983 “Transitional” Gem Red Rarity!

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys. I get in spectacular duplicate Clad coins all the time as I am one of the strongest buyers of this type of material. I currently have the #1 or #2 sets of Mint State Clad Washington Quarters, Kennedy Half Dollars and Eisenhower Dollars (both MS & Proof), but also enjoy “Clad” Roosies, post 1964 Jeffersons and Lincoln cents.

I came up with an idea tonight of having a dedicated thread here on the BST board to offering out my duplicate (great) clad coins. I can sell them outright or trade them for something you might have that could improve any of my other collections. I am open to anything that might be beneficial to both of us.

So, tonight I launch this “CLAD” Central thread with a very cool MS Kennedy Half Dollar dupe that I purchased tonight - a 1986-P Kennedy 50C grading PCGS-MS68 (pop 2/1)! I have the MS68+ coin in my #1 set. I spent nearly (2) decades actively searching 1986 Mint sets (and some rolls) hunting for this coin. In that time, I literally found just (1) “Wonder Coin” that graded out MS68+!! Highly unlikely that it will ever be duplicated, but you just never know.

Offered here is one of the (2) MS68 undergrade coins in existence. The closest thing to what I uncovered over a roughly (20) year active search. That means only 1 other Kennedy enthusiast in the world right now owns this highly collectible (38 year old) clad date in the MS68 grade (edited to add that I just took a look and Mr. Hansen’s #2 set appears to have the coin in MS67 grade). Let’s do a deal and you can be the only other collector that owns this date in a PCGS MS68 grade! PCGS Price Guide is $3,500.00.

Look forward to listing many great clad coins here for sale or trade in the weeks and months ahead! Please check back periodically. If you have anything I might be able to use in my registry sets, please send me a private message.

Wondercoin.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome. Definitely one I will be following.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent idea!
    I look forward to watching this thread.

peacockcoins

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you outbid me again. lol
    This is a great thread idea.
    I will be following it.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be following along.

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tom147 said:
    I'll be following along.

I was born in 64.
    I have a set of Kennedy's in a blue velvet box... one is enough though.
    I also have a couple 1964 DC Morgan dollars and should have picked up a few DC 64 Piece dollars, but I see where your going with this.
    I do think there was a large production supply of high end Kennedy's.

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2024 7:54PM
    1. First Kennedy Clad offered here was the 1986-P in MS68 (pop 2/1). I own the MS68+ and one other collector in the world has the other pop 2 MS68 coin.

2. Now available: the 1983-P in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Happy to sell to a serious collector this super low pop coin for a date in which there were no regular issue US Mint Sets.

My personal commentary on the pricing of these high grade Mint State Kennedy 50C follows:

Tonight over on GC, I was the underbidder on a pop 21/1 1983-D Kennedy 50C in PCGS-MS67+. I stretched to “very strong money” to pursue this pop 21 coin in the MS67+ grade (and not even top grade for the date). Price Guide has it at $800 retail and the last sale at Heritage was at just $552 (including BP) a year ago! The coin tonight sold for more than double the retail guide price at about $1,750 with me as the underbidder, from the $871 hammer level the winning bidder would have won the coin for had I simply not bid for the coin at all tonight (as I didn’t bid in the Heritage sale). On the other hand, it’s only money - what if I had decided to bid 5x the PG level to win the coin tonight?!

The question then becomes - what is the proper value for a very desireable 1983-D 50C in MS67+ grade (pop 22/1)? $550 last sale at Heritage? $1,750 last sale at GC tonight? $800 as the PG has it? $4,000 if I simply refused to stop bidding tonight and ended up beating the winning bidder at the $4,000 level? Literally, just -1- strong player in this MS Kennedy series can change the price on a coin by HUNDREDS OF PERCENT from one evening to the next. So, how is it “humanly” possible for any pricing tool to “get this right”, or even come close to getting it right?

To add more “fuel to the fire”, assuming we agreed the new price in the PG should be what the winning bidder paid tonight for the 1983-D pop 21/1 coin - namely $1,750.00. So, if that’s the case - what should the new price be on the companion coin 1983-P MS67+ Kennedy, but POP 3/1, not 21/1!! The coin I have listed above as available as I now have two examples after winning one tonight, also for substantially over the $875 PG price, but a bit less than the 1983-D coin (to my great surprise). And, the eye appeal of the 1983-P I like substantially more than the 1983-D. I’ll post a pic. of the 1983-P I have available here tomorrow so I honor the 1 listing a day rule on these BST board offerings.

What do you think of the pricing challenge on these great top quality 50C MS coins where the market is currently “thinly traded” (as can be the case with many classic coin series). Cheers!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,870 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that is just the challenge on thinly traded coins! No price guide can ever be relied on as they are only as good as their underlying data. That's why when I am after coins where there are only a handful (generally PL and DMPL Morgans), I throw the price guide out of the window because who knows when the next opportunity will be? Of course, I'm not flush with cash so I do have to set a limit and I do find the historical data valuable for doing that. but sometimes someone just wants it more or has more cash. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I just bought this 1895-O MS60PL Morgan (NGC). PCGS and NGC combined have certified only nine (!) examples in all Mint State grades in the PL category, as well as 11 in the DMPL/DPL category. PCGS has only 186 non-PL/DMPL graded MS60+. Unless my economic situation changes, a 60PL is about the best 95-O I'll ever be able to afford and I was lucky enough to get it under PCGS guide price. I'm amazed I didn't face stronger competition because as best as I could tell, I paid only about a 10% premium for PL vs non-PL so I think possibly got lucky. I'm hopeful to cross it to PCGS and I think it is likely to cross at 61 or 62 given how PCGS grades the low UNC a little differently. https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-1A9TKK/1895-o-morgan-silver-dollar-ms-60-pl-ngc

Proof collection - It is my opinion that Advanced collectors of proof like Morgan Dollars willing to accept the lowest grades of PL (like you) are also a thinly traded market (helping to greatly explain your super purchase price). Or do you think that market is similar to MS Lincoln Cent collectors, or Pokémon card collectors for that matter! 😉.

It’s also baffling that this was the belief of the top experts in the field at one point recently:

‘’Wayne Miller's observation in his Morgan and Peace Dollar Textbook that, while rare, Mint State examples of the 1895-O "are often prooflike or semi-prooflike."

Thanks for sharing this story that I contend directly relates to you collecting in a very thinly traded market (low end PL Morgans). Add 1-2 more serious collectors to this field of collecting and watch your prices double!

Just my 2 cents.

Wondercoin.

edited June 26, 2024 3:45AM

Registry Set Coins For Sale:

1. 1971-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $2,599 (or 2 for $5,000). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. Just a few dozen ever graded in PCGS’ roughly 45 year history!! About a half dozen years ago, these were about $10,000/coin in this grade. Possible “sleeper” in this finest known grade?
    2. 1979-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 2 - $2,599 (beautiful specimen)
    3. 1986-P Kennedy Half Dollar in MS68 (pop 2/1). I own the MS68+ in my Registry set and one other collector in the world has the other pop 2 MS68 coin. Call to discuss.
    4. 1983-P Kennedy Half Dollar in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.

No sale is final until I send off a confirming email of your ownership of the coin(s).
    23 years here of problem-free business.

Thanks, Wondercoin (Mitch).

edited July 21, 2024 1:45AM

1. 1971-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $2,400 (one now available). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. Just a few dozen ever graded in PCGS’ roughly 45 year history!! About a half dozen years ago, these were about $10,000/coin in this grade. Possible “sleeper” in this finest known grade?
    2. 1979-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 2 - $2,400 (beautiful specimen)
    3. 1986-P Kennedy Half Dollar in MS68 (pop 2/1). I own the MS68+ in my Registry set and one other collector in the world has the other pop 2 MS68 coin. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.
    4. 1983-P Kennedy Half Dollar in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.
    5. 1978-D Eisenhower Dollar in PCGS-MS67 (pop 12/0) - $5,650. This coin is already 46 years old! So far, PCGS has graded nearly 4,900 handpicked specimens from collectors and dealers. About every (3) years on average PCGS grades a “top pop” MS67 of this date and mintmark (12 grading events in nearly 40 years)! Hundreds and hundreds of collectors seriously collect Morgan and Peace Dollars. Can you imagine what might happen to prices if just 5-10 new collectors in the next few years seriously want a top set of MS Ikes (and PCGS continues to grade these coins consistent with the past nearly 40 years of grading)! Price Guide- $9,500.00.

No sale is final until I send off a confirming email of your ownership of the coin(s).
    23 years here of problem-free business.

• Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

These high grade IKEs are hard to find let alone get graded. So many sets do not contain gems and the nice sets are getting harder to find. Thanks for offering, I may have to save up for that one!!

ttt

I will be adding many more coins this Summer especially after I get back to the states at the end of this month.

edited July 27, 2024 1:55PM

ttt.

1. 1971-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $2,400 (one now available). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. Just a few dozen ever graded in PCGS’ roughly 45 year history!! About a half dozen years ago, these were about $10,000/coin in this grade. Possible “sleeper” in this finest known grade?
    2. 1979-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 2 - $2,400 (beautiful specimen)
    3. 1986-P Kennedy Half Dollar in MS68 (pop 2/1). I own the MS68+ in my Registry set and one other collector in the world has the other pop 2 MS68 coin. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.
    4. 1983-P Kennedy Half Dollar in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330. ON HOLD THROUGH AUGUST 18, 2024.
    5. 1978-D Eisenhower Dollar in PCGS-MS67 (pop 12/0) - $5,650. This coin is already 46 years old! So far, PCGS has graded nearly 4,900 handpicked specimens from collectors and dealers. About every (3) years on average PCGS grades a “top pop” MS67 of this date and mintmark (12 grading events in nearly 40 years)! Hundreds and hundreds of collectors seriously collect Morgan and Peace Dollars. Can you imagine what might happen to prices if just 5-10 new collectors in the next few years seriously want a top set of MS Ikes (and PCGS continues to grade these coins consistent with the past nearly 40 years of grading)! Price Guide- $9,500.00.

No sale is final until I send off a confirming email of your ownership of the coin(s). 23 years here of problem-free business.

• USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@wondercoin said:
    ttt

I will be adding many more coins this Summer especially after I get back to the states at the end of this month.

Possibly a 1976 IKE Variety 1 in PCGS MS-66? :)

• Mitch,
    First let me say that is one incredible set you have (amongst others you have that are also spectacular collections)

I currently have the #9 ranked Basic Circulation Strikes Kennedy Set.
    I also have the #6th ranked Kennedy Date Set.
    If you have other coins in addition to the 1983-P that you are willing to sell that I can use please let me know by taking a look at my Basic Circulation Set and seeing if you have others that you want to sell in addition to the 1983-P that I can use in upgrading my set.
    I will reach out to you via phone to discuss but would like to see if we can do a number of coins in addition to us hopefully reaching a number that works for both of us on the 1983-P.

Thank you,
    Scott

Scott. Congratulations on your (soon to be) Top 5 Kennedy sets as well!

Call anytime (310) 598-2330 and leave a message for me with your phone number(s) / email address. Unless you are a customer of my Son Justin’s eBay company “Monstercoinmart” in which case just tell me your eBay handle on the voice-mail and I’ll get all your info. from Justin. I’ll put the 1983-P 50C on a 21 day hold so we can discuss that coin (and possibly some others), but, obviously if we don’t reach a mutual agreement on the 1983-P 50C (for your purchase) within that time period the hold will be released.

Wondercoin (Mitch)

edited July 28, 2024 8:24PM

Just added:

1. 1983 Lincoln Cent Struck on Bronze Planchet 3.1g. PCGS MS-65 RD A rare transitional error, struck on a Bronze planchet, left over from 1982 or earlier. This is the finest known specimen by a huge margin. An historic and very important mint error that will become the centerpiece of any advanced error or Lincoln cent collection. This coin bridges the first permanent change in the copper planchet style in 119 years, and one can only speculate what is in store in the future for the Lincoln cent as a denomination as well as the copper plated zinc planchets now being used.

A greatly underrated coin with the only other examples in very low grade - some effectively no-grades. Here is an incredible PCGS graded GEM RED example. As with all the other coins offered here, this coin is subject to prior sale and those who are seriously interested in this specimen, please reach out to me at (310) 598-2330 to discuss price and potentially viewing the coin in So. CA.

Thanks.

Wondercoin.

edited August 9, 2024 1:08PM

ttt.

1. 1969-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $999 (great quality). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. PCGS grades about -2- coins every year on average in this “pop top” grade!
    2. 1971-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $2,400 (one now available). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. Just a few dozen ever graded in PCGS’ roughly 45 year history!! About a half dozen years ago, these were about $10,000/coin in this grade. Possible “sleeper” in this finest known grade? This one is PQ in my opinion!
    3. 1979-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 2 - $2,800 (beautiful specimen).
    4. 1986-P Kennedy Half Dollar in MS68 (pop 2/1). I own the MS68+ in my Registry set and one other collector in the world has the other pop 2 MS68 coin. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.
    5. 1983-P Kennedy Half Dollar in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330. ON HOLD THROUGH AUGUST 18, 2024.
    6. 1978-D Eisenhower Dollar in PCGS-MS67 (pop 12/0) - $5,555. This coin is already 46 years old! So far, PCGS has graded nearly 4,900 handpicked specimens from collectors and dealers. About every (3) years on average PCGS grades a “top pop” MS67 of this date and mintmark (12 grading events in nearly 40 years)! Hundreds and hundreds of collectors seriously collect Morgan and Peace Dollars. Can you imagine what might happen to prices if just 5-10 new collectors in the next few years seriously want a top set of MS Ikes (and PCGS continues to grade these coins consistent with the past nearly 40 years of grading)! Price Guide- $9,500.00.
    7. 1983 Lincoln Cent Struck on Bronze Planchet 3.1g. PCGS MS-65 RD A rare transitional error, struck on a Bronze planchet, left over from 1982 or earlier. This is the finest known specimen by a huge margin. An historic and very important mint error that will become the centerpiece of any advanced error or Lincoln cent collection. This coin bridges the first permanent change in the copper planchet style in 119 years, and one can only speculate what is in store in the future for the Lincoln cent as a denomination as well as the copper plated zinc planchets now being used

No sale is final until I send off a confirming email of your ownership of the coin(s). 23 years here of problem-free business.

Hey Mitch
    Any new updates / additions coming?
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

Hi Wayne. Hopefully very soon. I made some super cool “clad” coins over the past few weeks, but they sold privately very quickly.

ttt

Wondercoin.

• SametsSamets Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

PM incoming.

• WaverlycoinsWaverlycoins Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2024 8:46PM

Message removed didn’t realize

edited September 2, 2024 9:49PM

Hi Waverly…

All good.

Wondercoin

Any update on this coin?
    1983-P Kennedy Half Dollar in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330. ON HOLD THROUGH AUGUST 18, 2024.
    I hope that it worked out for both parties.
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• WaverlycoinsWaverlycoins Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

@wondercoin said:
    Hi Waverly…

Unless you are offered ME this coin directly at a special price (and please use the private message on this site to do so OR call me at (310) 598-2330 and advise), this is NOT a public thread to offer YOUR personal wares, but my private thread to offer mine. Please respect the rules here and, again, if you are offering just me this coin, please tell me privately my buy price and thank you.

Wondercoin

Whoops didn’t realize that my bad.

edited September 2, 2024 9:47PM

1. 1969-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $999 (great quality). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. PCGS grades about -2- coins every year on average in this “pop top” grade!
    2. 1971-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR69DCAM: $2,350 (one now available). FINEST KNOWN GRADE. Just a few dozen ever graded in PCGS’ roughly 45 year history!! About a half dozen years ago, these were about $10,000/coin in this grade. Possible “sleeper” in this finest known grade? This one is PQ in my opinion!
    3. 1979-S Lincoln Cent: PCGS-PR70DCAM TY 2 - $2,750 (beautiful specimen).
    4. 1986-P Kennedy Half Dollar in MS68 (pop 2/1). I own the MS68+ in my Registry set and one other collector in the world has the other pop 2 MS68 coin. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.
    5. 1983-P Kennedy Half Dollar in PCGS-MS67+ (pop 3/1). I now own 2/3 of the MS67+ coins. Call to discuss: (310) 598-2330.
    6. 1978-D Eisenhower Dollar in PCGS-MS67 (pop 12/0) - $5,500. This coin is already 46 years old! So far, PCGS has graded nearly 4,900 handpicked specimens from collectors and dealers. About every (3) years on average PCGS grades a “top pop” MS67 of this date and mintmark (12 grading events in nearly 40 years)! Hundreds and hundreds of collectors seriously collect Morgan and Peace Dollars. Can you imagine what might happen to prices if just 5-10 new collectors in the next few years seriously want a top set of MS Ikes (and PCGS continues to grade these coins consistent with the past nearly 40 years of grading)! Price Guide- $9,500.
    7. 1983 Lincoln Cent Struck on Bronze Planchet 3.1g. PCGS MS-65 RD A rare transitional error, struck on a Bronze planchet, left over from 1982 or earlier. This is the finest known specimen by a huge margin. An historic and very important mint error that will become the centerpiece of any advanced error or Lincoln cent collection. This coin bridges the first permanent change in the copper planchet style in 119 years, and one can only speculate what is in store in the future for the Lincoln cent as a denomination as well as the copper plated zinc planchets now being used.
    8. 2019-P Kennedy Half Dollar (PCGS MS-68)! This particular year is quite remarkable! During this year, the U.S. Mint produced Denver mint coins of extraordinary quality within the special set they labeled the “Rocketship” set. How extraordinary? Well- there are around a dozen separate PCGS coin numbers for these “D” mint coins and after I added up the populations for only 4 of the coin numbers there were a total of around 1,000 specimens grading MS68 (or MS68PL) or better with around 1/3 of that total grading MS69 or MS69PL! Well over 300 coins grading MS69 or MS69PL just under 4 out of the roughly dozen different PCGS coin numbers assigned to the D mint coins alone!
      So, how many Kennedy Half dollars graded MS68 or better for the “P” mint coins that were not present in the Rocketship sets? There are just (2) PCGS coin numbers assigned to the P mint coins for First Strike and non-FS coins (coin ## 755431 and 760956). The PCGS pop on the P mint 2019 coins in the grade MS68 (after 5 years now) is a scant 4/0 for both coin numbers combined! Yes, you read that right - 4 total coins in MS68 from the Philadelphia mint as compared to nearly 700 coins in MS68 and well over 300 coins in MS69 for the 2019 Denver mint coins! I now own 2/4 of these MS68 coins, so I am offering one out here.
      How many avid Kennedy Half collectors in the years ahead will desire an MS68 P mint specimen dated 2019 to go along with their (hundreds of) 2019-D MS69PL finest known specimens? You think at least 3 (besides myself)?

• pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭

Interesting on the 1983 bronze. Something to search for maybe.

• Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pictures?

How many avid Kennedy Half collectors in the years ahead will desire an MS68 P mint specimen dated 2019 to go along with their (hundreds of) 2019-D MS69PL finest known specimens? You think at least 3 (besides myself)?
    Thanks for sharing this Mitch.

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

edited September 3, 2024 11:15PM

Coin Finder - #7 pic is above. Other coins are “stock” offerings (e.g. #1-3), so pic available upon request. Some of the others might have a longer delay to anyone who wants to see a pic, as I am out of the country nearly half the year now (currently in Tokyo for a while for anyone also here that might want to grab a beer and talk coins). But, for any delay, coin is placed on hold for the interested party and if a pop has seen 3 or 4 coins produced in 40 years, I’m not worried a sea of new coins will be produced hurting my potential sale lingering days or weeks.

Ttt

Cheers!

Wondercoin.

ttt

Wondercoin

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mitch, is this what you mean when you say Fresh?

And secondly, the envelopes inside these boxes never seem to be sealed but somehow people on the Bay sell sealed sets individually. Am I missing something maybe a particular year?

And finally would love to go to Tokyo and talk coins but I would probably drink more than just beer if I did. I’ll send you a toast from Southeast Texas tonight :-) uhhh morning?

Coinscratch - A toast from SE Texas is very welcomed!

When I advertise to buy “fresh” material (which is about every day to the 900 dealers/investors, etc. on CCE), it is not necessary to send me sets in sealed boxes. In fact, I pay more for those. But, what a do expect is a spot-free cent or haze-free sets. I have a found that when the cent is spotted, the set has often been mishandled over the years. Now, send me a problem-free cent and in almost all cases, I am fine with that set as fresh.

Here are 2 of my ads publicly posted that cover my purchase of all (11) different proof Ikes that make up the 11-pc. Ike proof set. If anyone has sets to sell to me, just send me an email first to discuss at: mjcapc@aol.com. Cheers!
    —————————

Buying FRESH OPENED OR SEALED Proof Sets:

1968: $6.30 - up to 100 sets * SEALED BOX OF 10 SETS: $90.00
    1969: $6.30 - up to 100 sets * SEALED BOX OF 10 SETS: $90.00
    1970: $8.50 - up to 100 sets * SEALED BOX OF 10 SETS: $120.00
    1971: $3.70 - up to 150 sets * SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS : $55.00
    1972: $3.60 - up to 150 sets * SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $45.00

1973: $8.50 - can use up to 150 sets * SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $77.50
    1974: $8.50 - can use up to 100 sets * SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $77.50
    1975: $8.75 - can use up to 150 sets * SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $120.00
    1976: $8.25 - can use up to 100 sets. SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $60.00
    1977: $7.35 - can use up to 50 sets. SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $55.00
    1978: $6.75 - can use up to 50 sets. SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $50.00
    1979: $6.50 - can use up to 50 sets. SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $50.00
    1980: SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $42.50
    1981: SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $60.00
    1982: SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $35.00
    1983: SEALED BOX OF 5 SETS: $50.00

Updated Terms: Open sets with Spotted cent or hazy (or damaged) coin(s), I will deduct 10% on those particular sets to try to (almost) never return (or end up “cherry picking”) any deal of sets shipped out to me. Honest deals here for the past (16) years. Please send the “junk” sets elsewhere. I hate taking the quality credit on any problem set. Thanks, Mitch.

(September 15, 2024)

——————————-

*** WE ARE A STRONGER SILVER EISENHOWER BUYER FOR FRESH COINS AT NEW HIGHER PRICES *****

BUYING: Fresh 40% Silver BU ( Blue) EISENHOWER $1 (up to 100 per date) in OGP:

1971: $9.00
    1972: $9.00
    1973: $9.25
    1974: $9.25

1976 (3-pc) “Red”: $15.50 - UP TO 100 PIECES.

BUYING FRESH BROWN (40%) SILVER EISENHOWER DOLLARS ( Ikes ):

1971-S @ $10.25/coin. UP TO 250 PIECES.

1972-S @ $10.00/coin. UP TO 100 PIECES.

1973-S @ $16.75/coin. UP TO 75 PIECES.

1974-S @ $10.00/coin. UP TO 100 PIECES.

1976-S (3-pc) Silver Proof Set @ $18.50/set. UP TO 150 SETS.

Basis... Silver Spot: $30.75/oz. give or take. * Only lenses and capsuled needed. * No need to ship me the brown boxes or mint packaging on the 1976-S silver sets.

Updated terms: Spotted/hazy/marked up/dull (“unfresh”) - 10%
    (With this -10% for “unfresh” quality credit, we try not to “cherry pick” your sets, keep the gems and send you back the dogs). Honest deals here for the past (16) years. But, please send the “junk” elsewhere. I hate taking a “quality credit” on the problem coins.

P.S. Best to simply send us a direct. Or, an email to: mjcapc@aol.com. Traveling out of the country now close to half the year where I have different phones/phone numbers. Thanks. Mitch.

• (September 15, 2024) *

Wondercoin