Home U.S. Coin Forum

GTG-My first Slab.

2»

Comments

• CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

The grade is PF-67 CAM.
    The spread of guesses was as follows: 65(1), 65+(1), 66(2), 66+(3), 67(16), 67+(1), 68(5), 68+(1). Overall as a group you seem to align perfectly with PCGS, as your guesses average exactly 67.

Two of you said no cameo, two of you said maybe, and two of you said yes. Congrats to @Coinscratch who correctly guessed both the grade and the cameo designation. The cameo is really hard to see in the true view, so don't feel to bad if you got it wrong. My lousy attempts at pictures follow.

My pics show hardly any of the color on it, however the cameo aspect is shown well.

God bless all who believe in him. Do unto others what you expect to be done to you. Dubbed a "Committee Secret Agent" by @mr1931S on 7/23/24. Founding member of CU Anti-Troll League since 9/24/24.

• GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll go PR67CAM.

@Goldbully said:
    I'll go PR67CAM.

Very funny....... :wink:

God bless all who believe in him. Do unto others what you expect to be done to you. Dubbed a "Committee Secret Agent" by @mr1931S on 7/23/24. Founding member of CU Anti-Troll League since 9/24/24.

@CRHer700 said:

@Goldbully said:
    I'll go PR67CAM.

I just now saw the grade posted. That was my real guess.

What did I win?

@Goldbully said:

@CRHer700 said:

@Goldbully said:
    I'll go PR67CAM.

I just now saw the grade posted. That was my real guess.

What did I win?

Wow. You got very lucky there. I can't believe that twice someone opened this thread at an interesting time.
    P.S. You didn't change the average at all. :lol:

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's easy to see the contrast between the field and the devices. You just never know if it's enough but... Phil did these shots that show the toning especially when they were cameo.

• gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your pics I would have added CAM, the Tru view doesn't look frosty enough.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

@gumby1234 said:
    Your pics I would have added CAM, the Tru view doesn't look frosty enough.

Yeah, I hoped that it wouldn't be an issue.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Next time put both tv's and yours. Far more CAM guesses, I would think.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the nature of the game is to throw off all of the guessers otherwise, you would just simply post the grade.

edited July 7, 2024 6:01PM

Also, @Goldbully , you gave me my thousandth like on that post above. B)

And I stole your dancing guy.

@CRHer700 said:
    Also, @Goldbully , you gave me my thousandth like on that post above. B)

😊

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file