Home U.S. Coin Forum

Executive Coin Company References

willywilly Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone dealt with The Executive Coin Company out of Stow Ohio? I am looking to purchase a coin from them and have never heard of the company.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Willy

Comments

• 1madman1madman Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I have bought from them about a dozen or so times. Nothing but positive experiences for me. Very friendly customer service staff too.

• TomBTomB Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've dealt with them for about two decades and never had a poor experience. They are the real deal in my experience.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 6,895 ✭✭✭✭✭

All positive with me.

• pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ditto for me. Several purchases, including a high end CC Morgan, and found them to be professional, responsive and flexible. I've worked with Danielle and Zach on my larger purchases.

Tim

• CatbertCatbert Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dealt with them for years, no issues, good customer service

1997-present

• ShurkeShurke Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭

I’ve purchase 3 or so raw coins from them. Found their pictures and grading to be honest and accurate. I’d recommend them.

• jedmjedm Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've done a few transactions with them and had satisfying results also.

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

Used to deal with them frequently when I lived up that way, no issues.
    Glad to see that they are still in business.

Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't bought anything from them, but I've seen them at the Michigan show.

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

• WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 9,256 ✭✭✭✭✭

Extremely reputable

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947):

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• EbeneezerEbeneezer Posts: 298 ✭✭✭

Agree with all of the above. One of the better to deal with, quality and reasonable on the pricing.

• habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AtcarrollAtcarroll Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭

I've bought from them. No complaints

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭

As with the rest, my experiences (multiple of them) have all been good.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought a dozen coins from them in the last 20 years. Never a problem and never a return. Would buy again.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • BarberianBarberian Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought from them and returned much of what I purchased. I generally avoid their auctions these days. However, I never had a problem with returns and would recommend them to anyone.

3 rim nicks away from Good

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file