Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A bad combination

ajaanajaan Posts: 17,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

Spinal surgery, pain meds, and Great Collections. I was elated to see I won two later date half cents on GC last night. Only to realize I bid and won Large Cents. Embarrassing to say the least.

DPOTD-3
'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those types of distractions are difficult to think around. Were they nice coins none the less?

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options
    RLSnapperRLSnapper Posts: 544 ✭✭✭✭✭

GC has a return policy.......use it.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. As a 1/2 cent collector, and not a large cent collector, I feel for ya.
    I may be selling mine in the near future though, so keep going after them B)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bochiman said:
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that. As a 1/2 cent collector, and not a large cent collector, I feel for ya.

BST?

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear this- Hope you have a quick recovery...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

@alaura22 said:

@Bochiman said:

BST?

Playing with that idea but not sure of pricing. Maybe GC and/or Heritage for a few...

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    NeophyteNumismatistNeophyteNumismatist Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bochiman said:

As a 1/2 cent collector, and not a large cent collector, I feel for ya.

Keep me in mind ;)

I am a newer collector (started April 2020), and I primarily focus on U.S. Half Cents and Type Coins. Early copper is my favorite.

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2024 12:02PM

OP, I have been close a couple of times on ebay when close to auction ending, but never finalized. lol
    Jim

@NeophyteNumismatist said:

@Bochiman said:

As a 1/2 cent collector, and not a large cent collector, I feel for ya.

Keep me in mind ;)

Yes, do let us know when, where and how?
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file