Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Philly Coin Show - After show report

2»

Comments

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like to read these positive reviews. Helps the hobby grow. Glad it was a successful presentation.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    Like to read these positive reviews. Helps the hobby grow. Glad it was a successful presentation.

Going along with that, there was A LOT of younger and new blood that came through the doors. People new to the hobby, and some looking for investments to park their money. A very good cross section. VERY encouraging!

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options

Any numbers for attendance?

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options

Sorry for the weird format
    I copied from my social media post

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear all the positive comments, sounds like a successful show all around.
    @NeophyteNumismatist, love your new half cent!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    NeophyteNumismatistNeophyteNumismatist Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Walkerguy21D . It was a great show, and I walked out with a coin I love. Glad to be able to share it here!

I am a newer collector (started April 2020), and I primarily focus on U.S. Half Cents and Type Coins. Early copper is my favorite.

• Options

@NeophyteNumismatist That half cent is really nice!

• Options

Thank you everyone🤝🏼 I look forward to seeing everyone at the next Philly coin expo
    And if anyone has any suggestions to make the show better. Don’t be afraid to post here or dm me 👍 constructive criticism is always appreciated 👍👍

• Options

Loved your advertising! Great job.

• Options

@littlebear
    I drove my billboard through 4 days of wrestle mania traffic , sixers playoffs, every Phillies home game and the last couple flyers home games 🤣🤣🤣🤪😜🤪👍

• Options

A job well done. Please let us know when the next one gets scheduled. Looking forward to it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file