Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

In honor of the "Northern Lights" show us your toned Aurora Borealis coinage.

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

As per the title, let's go. I am not fortunate to possess any, so I rely on your contributions.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks to all for lighting up this thread.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    BarberianBarberian Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

@robec said:

Beautiful! Were these all from one collection prior to your acquiring them? Their similar toning suggests that's possible.

3 rim nicks away from Good
  • Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2024 6:29AM

Thanks for the show. Very pretty.

A consolation prize for those of us in the Northeast who had rain for the past two nights.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Barberian said:

@robec said:

Beautiful! Were these all from one collection prior to your acquiring them? Their similar toning suggests that's possible.

All 4 were from different sellers. @Coppercolor had a small hoard of paper wrapped Lincoln’s that dated from the late 30’s to early 40’s. The 1940-S was one of those and I think the 1937 might have been part of the group. The 1941-D was distributed by a forum member from an original roll.

• Options
    bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

We were all waiting Joe, for your beauties to show up!
    😆

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2024 1:08PM

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file