Home U.S. Coin Forum

Calling All CRHunters. My first attempt...Quest Over!

2»

Comments

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2024 12:56PM

4th Box,
    Completed!
    At least, NO SKUNK!

Quest Final 4 Day Results,

2-90%
    2-40%
    With a few BU Kennedys.
    Not very exciting,
    Besides the Walker.
    Thank you guys
    For the ones interested.
    😉

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stooge said:
    I recently got a $25 box in Cents. I was told that they will now charge $4 for the box since I only have a customer acct. That's 16% interest. Do you think that's fair or reasonable?

No it's not but more business are doing it. Restaurants are charging you for the convenience of it, maybe 1%, whatever it is. Fwiw

• SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stooge said:
    I recently got a $25 box in Cents. I was told that they will now charge $4 for the box since I only have a customer acct. That's 16% interest. Do you think that's fair or reasonable?

It does cost the institution to order from Brinks etc. My suggestion Get a credit union account. Mine call me when members bring in rolled coin in quantity - yes three and soon four different credit unions with even more branches.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    Day 4
    Box 4

Obviously, this final box is the BEST box!
    After 40 rolls searched...
    Look at these 2 Dazzlers!

Then...

Yes, a Walker!
    1941d
    2- 90%
    1- 40%
    with 10 rolls Left!
    To be continued later...

Great job Joey! Walkers are hard to come by, but you got one!

God bless all who believe in him. Do unto others what you expect to be done to you. Dubbed a "Committee Secret Agent" by @mr1931S on 7/23/24. Founding member of CU Anti-Troll League since 9/24/24.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file