Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How many discussions have you bookmarked?

I have 33 but 7 are ones I started.

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

zero

• Options
    yspsalesyspsales Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭✭✭

BST: KindaNewish (3/21/21), WQuarterFreddie (3/30/21), Meltdown (4/6/21), DBSTrader2 (5/5/21) AKA- unclemonkey on Blow Out

• Options
    124Spider124Spider Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never bookmarked a discussion. If it's something that truly interests me, I typically would have made a post, so it's easy to go back and see what's happening.

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only one, one only.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zero

• Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭✭✭

Larry

• Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    OwnerofawheatiehordeOwnerofawheatiehorde Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Type collector, mainly into Seated. Young Numismatist. Good BST transactions with: mirabela, OKCC, MICHAELDIXON

• Options
    goodmoney4badmoneygoodmoney4badmoney Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭

Zero

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

None, you can do that? Still none.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    johnhenry9009johnhenry9009 Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

zero

• Options
    1946Hamm1946Hamm Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a good day, Gary
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

6 - mostly classic threads

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 9,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947):

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    nwcoastnwcoast Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Surprised that I had so many.

Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014

• Options
    ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭

Didn’t really realize that was a feature.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    seatedlib3991seatedlib3991 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭✭

just for kicks, could you tell me how you bookmark a thread? I don't see a button for that. james

• Options
    johnhenry9009johnhenry9009 Posts: 89 ✭✭✭

@seatedlib3991 said:
    just for kicks, could you tell me how you bookmark a thread? I don't see a button for that. james

It's that small star on the upper right hand side between "Quick Links" and "Categories"

• Options
    seatedlib3991seatedlib3991 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you @johnhenry9009

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a few when I first started on this Forum, but I'm down to one... my 7070 Type Set! :smile:

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    erscoloerscolo Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭✭

None, anywhere.

• Options
    rnkmyer1rnkmyer1 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭✭

None

“The thrill of the hunt never gets old”

PCGS Registry: Screaming Eagles
    Copperindian

Retired sets: Soaring Eagles
    Copperindian

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just went through my bookmarks and deleted a bunch.
    The feature either started in 2011 or I discovered it in 2011.
    That'd be the oldest bookmark of mine. The one where Don Willis mentioned his contest winners.🍺

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

• Options
    CRHer700CRHer700 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

30 and expanding.

God Bless, CRHer700 :mrgreen:
    Do unto others what you expect to be done to you.

• Options
    TypekatTypekat Posts: 205 ✭✭✭

A bookmark seems like a commitment….

30+ years coin shop experience (ret.) Coins, bullion, currency, scrap & interesting folks. Loved every minute!

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now 0

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 8,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zero

• Options
    SapyxSapyx Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm. Bookmarks. Where do I find out about those? Ah, there it is up in the top right of the page. Click on it, and...

You do not have any bookmarks.

Oh. Okay then.

If I ever want to see if anyone has followed up on threads I've commented in, I go to "Comments" tab on my profile page, then scroll down till I find it.

In the rare event that I want to find an old thread which I didn't comment in, I'll use Google with the "site:forums.collectors.com" command (since the forum's search facility is kind of poor).

For example: suppose I remember somebody on this forum a couple of years ago posting about an ancient stater of Lydian king Croesus, but it's not in my post history. So I type "croesus stater site:forums.collectors.com" into Google and this thread is the number 1 hit. (it's the number 7 hit in the forum search).

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
    Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations"

Apparently I have been awarded one DPOTD. B)
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

None, and I wish the forum software gave the ability to ignore discussions, especially those that have irredeemably gone off the rails after 100 or so posts.

• Options
    Married2CoinsMarried2Coins Posts: 369 ✭✭✭

@124Spider said:
    I have never bookmarked a discussion. If it's something that truly interests me, I typically would have made a post, so it's easy to go back and see what's happening.

How do you do that? There are thousands of comments and hundreds of discussions since I joined. I just saw a bumped discussion from 2008 that I bookmarked to read later. Lots of stuff from banned members I'm going to start bookmarking and reading. For example, a banned member named Keets posted in the toning discussion and I'm going to see what else he wrote before he was banned. Makes me wonder how many members are eithe dead or banned since PCGS started this forum.

• Options
    Married2CoinsMarried2Coins Posts: 369 ✭✭✭

@Constantine said:
    Didn’t really realize that was a feature.

Lots of good info in this forum. It's too bad it cannot be sorted into subjects for one-stop-learning!

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,833 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Married2Coins said:

@124Spider said:

How do you do that? There are thousands of comments and hundreds of discussions since I joined. I just saw a bumped discussion from 2008 that I bookmarked to read later. Lots of stuff from banned members I'm going to start bookmarking and reading. For example, a banned member named Keets posted in the toning discussion and I'm going to see what else he wrote before he was banned. Makes me wonder how many members are eithe dead or banned since PCGS started this forum.

You only have 200 comments. You just go look at your own comments and you'll find the thread.

• Options
    124Spider124Spider Posts: 871 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Married2Coins said:

@124Spider said:

How do you do that?

Click on your user name in the upper right of the screen. Below that (perhaps 60% down) you'll see "comments." Click on "comments," and it gives you a list of your more recent comments. Click on whatever one you want, and it'll bring you to that comment.

• Options
    MapsOnFireMapsOnFire Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    1. But that's far too many. Some have been hanging on for many years. I'll cut it about in half in the next few days.
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

4 and all are from members no longer particpating for whatever reason.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file