Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2008 Topps B. Obama cards question

So I found 6 unopened boxes in my closet that I had forgot I had. I’m very tempted to open them! I see they sell for less than $50 on eBay for unopened boxes and I don’t really want to hassle with selling and shipping them for less than $50! Are there any valuable cards in these boxes? Would you open them, sell them or just put them back in the closet?

Comments

• Options
    RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 398 ✭✭✭

To confirm, are we talking about the toilet paper boxes, or the women's hygiene boxes ? Either way, there are no valuable cards in them.

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭

@Ridethelightning said:
    To confirm, are we talking about the toilet paper boxes, or the women's hygiene boxes ? Either way, there are no valuable cards in them.

This box:

• Options
    FirstBeardFirstBeard Posts: 472 ✭✭✭

I'd say back on ice or wait until election hype in Oct/Nov. Someone wants these.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just hope you can get some change for these.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any graphs in those boxes?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭

I know there are short prints but unsure of autographs.

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just WOW.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said:

Any graphs in those boxes?

yes

and a Millard Fillmore super refractor 1/1

• Options
    STLKabongSTLKabong Posts: 68 ✭✭✭

Don't forget about the SSSP presidential pardon redemption cards!

• Options
    PatriotTradingPatriotTrading Posts: 260 ✭✭✭

@1951WheatiesPremium said:
    As I recall it, people seemed to either really like or really dislike that set and there wasn’t much middle ground. So, now, it sounds like you have to decide between whether to keep biden your time or allow the incoming money to trump the outgoing stuff. When it comes to these sets, I’m basically independent…I mean indifferent.

😉

Bahahahaha