Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

OOPS

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 29, 2024 11:53AM in U.S. Coin Forum

My Bad

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong forum. ;)

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options

OOPs.

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2024 11:55AM

@jesbroken said:
    OOPs.

Now that you’re aware of it you might want to edit the thread title/post and post it on the BST forum.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    mikee999mikee999 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭✭

+1

• Options

@MFeld said:

@jesbroken said:
    OOPs.

Now that you’re aware of it you might want to edit the thread title/post and post it on the BST forum.

Did so, thanks for everyone's patience.
    Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file