Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Got my first CACG holder today

What are you storing your CACG holders in? This coin needs to live with my PCGS coins except it’s a little too big. Seems a touch bigger then most NGC holders too

Comments

• Options
    Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2024 12:37PM

I use my old Teletrade storage boxes. Works real good for my CACG material. Sure glad I kept them. They even take the small Anacs holders.

So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only have a few so far so those I do have are living in the white box that CACG used to ship my submission back in. CACG has said that they are working on a storage box along the lines of a PCGS box, but haven't heard of any release date for that so far.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not buying any CACG holders.

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@golden said:

Neither am I, but, I will buy coins in CACG holders with a grade and know that I am getting the best assessment possible for a coin.......

The CACG holdered coins fit perfectly into red VaultBox boxes LOL. And they fit into my old NGC boxes. Only PCGS boxes are inadequate for the job, hmmmmm...............

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@golden said:

I don't think they sell them.

• Options
    CircCamCircCam Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lighthouse Intercept Shield Boxes without the slots for now. I’m curious if the slotted version fits CACG slabs if anyone has tried.

• Options
    mattnissmattniss Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭

The slotted old NGC fatty boxes fit them quite well also if you can find one.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

PCI boxes work perfectly.

peacockcoins

• Options
    Morgan13Morgan13 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spacehayduke said:

@golden said:

Neither am I, but, I will buy coins in CACG holders with a grade and know that I am getting the best assessment possible for a coin.......

The CACG holdered coins fit perfectly into red VaultBox boxes LOL. And they fit into my old NGC boxes. Only PCGS boxes are inadequate for the job, hmmmmm...............

I think you contradicted yourself in this response.
    Not being a wise guy or anything but it's true.

Student of numismatics and collector of Morgan dollars
    Successful BST transactions with: Namvet Justindan Mattniss RWW olah_in_MA

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm using the boxes I received my Anacs submissions in.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    CircCamCircCam Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Morgan13 said:

@spacehayduke said:

@golden said:

I think you contradicted yourself in this response.
    Not being a wise guy or anything but it's true.

I took it as he buys coins, not holders.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file