Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Holy Grail Travis Kelce Card!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 86 ✭✭

Was the scam here to gather pm's with 5 figure offers? With payment to be rendered through a non returnable method or via crypto?

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also own one just like the OP's...however it's in my SDB and I will never sell. I have it marked for 100K, take no less. My Son will eventually inherit my entire mess of cards and I need him to realize that my Jim Brown rookie and other valuable cards are nothing compared to my Kelce error card.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Is the back of the card any different.> @epeterson62 said:

Hi craig44 ~ I only collect cards and have never sold one... I am looking to find and buy another TK card like the one I have... if you find one or know of someone who has one... Please let me know!
    Thanx
    EP~

epeterson- What are you on. Relax, calm down.

• Options
    mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭

The sheet missed the foil stamping is what that appears to be. Unique and likely fairly scarce, sure. I have similar cards with similar print flaws. it happens. Stars and rookie cards are better when it does, however there probably will not be a "market value" established for something like that. If enough make it out, like a NNOF Thomas, then it becomes a hot variation. If only a couple made it, then nobody knows about it and few care.

It's worth what someone will pay for it.

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • Options

@epeterson62 said:

This could be a Unicorn Card... haven't seen another one like it... Still Searching!!!

Lets say I have this card. I just found it in my garage. How much is it worth? thanks for the advice

• Options
    Cujo6450Cujo6450 Posts: 4
    edited April 26, 2024 3:13PM

I have this card!!! How much is it worth?

• Options

@Cujo6450 said:

• Options
    mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭

Its worth what someone else will pay for it. Its a simple printing process flaw, nothing more unless it was one of those modern SSP gimmick cards that they sometimes made, which I doubt if nobody has said that already. I stopped buying fb packs years before this card was issued.

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 332 ✭✭✭

@Cujo6450 said:

@Cujo6450 said:

I have seen valuations all the way up to $20,000,000.

• Options
    vols1vols1 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

The asking price on Missing foil cards range from $5 to $150...they will likely never be a high value unless graded by PSA.

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Back by popular demand.

• Options

@AANV said:

@Cujo6450 said:

@Cujo6450 said:

I have seen valuations all the way up to $20,000,000.

thats crazy talk

• Options
    jordangretzkyfanjordangretzkyfan Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I knew you were trouble” when you offered your Kielce “blank space” RC. Adding this to my collection is in my “wildest dreams”, but alas we are heading for another “cruel summer” where I know “all to well” that this card and I, well “we are never getting back together”. Sure, “I’m the man”, but negotiating with you is a “delicate” situation and my “karma” is going to lead to “bad blood” between us. I planned to offer $50k, but with estimates of $20M “look what you just made me do”. Rather than own this “gorgeous” card in “style”, I will just “shake it off” and go back to my lame focus on some of my favorite “anti-hero’s” like Cobb, Mays, Bonds, Brown, LT and Brady.