Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Grade Posted - A Couple of NEWPS and a GTG

Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 9, 2023 5:13AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Attended the monthly Melbourne show today, with minimal expectations.
Didn’t find anything I “needed”, but a couple of things I liked and decided to acquire.

First up is a raw 20 cent piece. I liked the bold LIBERTY and other detail, and the nice original color. This is not the GTG coin, but of course you can opine:

Here is the GTG coin. I knew I was in trouble when the dealer declared “I’m not going to be pricing this at Bid” when he was taking it out of the case…..

Here’s another view where I shot the image upside down, so the lighting could better highlight the little marks on the lower left quadrant. And the slab image.
Yes, the old holder suckered me in, along with the blazing luster.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file