Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Collector's.com is unusable

It used to be you could click on a card in your registry set and the items would appear. Now, I have to sign in, then type the card into the search to find it. If I want to look for different players in the set I have to do this every time. Am I missing something?

Comments

• jrmazzeojrmazzeo Posts: 22 ✭✭

No, I have the same issue. Love the set registry but wish PSA would invest more in their website/IT.

I'd rather invest in cards than stocks.
  • sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 444 ✭✭✭

Moderator mentioned that "they" were investing (time and resources?) in the Registry,
    I guess its's (In Progress....)

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • jmdvm7jmdvm7 Posts: 30 ✭✭

Currently it's not worth the time or effort to look for card. The sellers can't be happy. Would like to hear their feedback.

• Signed up for this forum just to say/ask this. No matter what I do, the SSO from my Set Registry over to collectors.com never works. All I get is an "invalid login" and can never get in. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc, and have changed my password 5 or 6 times. I guess I'll just assume that this isn't a thing that actually works and might never work....

Oddly enough, when I get the emails saying that Auctions are ending and that I can see which items will benefit my registry, all of that work flawlessly, as does the Goldin website.

• morton35morton35 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Until recently, this tool and using the registry to go directly to the card was wonderful and I made a number of purchases as a result of that functioning. Then, as was noted in the thread it stopped functioning that way. I try every day in the hopes that it works again, but if it is not fixed soon, I will very likely grow tired of even trying. So very, very frustrating.

• jmdvm7jmdvm7 Posts: 30 ✭✭

I Agree