Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Wanted to buy 1975-1979 topps baseball.

I'm looking for superstars/hall of famers for Topps Baseball 1975-1979 in PSA 9 condition. Not interested in cards with qualifiers. I'm willing to pay the average auction price value listed on the PSA website. I live in Southern California and will pay immediately via PAY PAL.

Comments

• Yankees70Yankees70 Posts: 126 ✭✭

bump. Serious buyer and will pay 100% of current market value.

• backbidderbackbidder Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

sending pm

I just responded to your message. Thank you backbidder.

Correction I'm willing to pay up to and at times more than the average auction price value listed on the PSA website.

I'm tying to complete a NM-MT set. I'm currently looking for most cards in the set. I'm looking for cards that if submitted to PSA would most likely receive at least a grade of 8 with no qualifiers. As most of you know this set has ample printing defects as well as major centering issues.

Please contact me with what you have and hopefully we can make a deal. If we do I will pay via pay pal. I live in Southern California.

• lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Let me check and see what I have?

Thanks Ibcoach.

• BJY83BJY83 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭

Good luck. These boards are dead the last few years after the mods banned most of the heavy hitters on here. I put together my nmmt '77 set last year from someone who had just cracked a case of vending boxes.

Brian

Why did the mods banned most of the heavy hitters and yes I have noticed there's not as much activity here as I wished.

Great comments Mike. I appreciate the info.

Dennis

• balco758balco758 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been here for 15* years and plan to stay. Don't use other boards or poke bears lol.

There are plenty of good guys left, starting with Mike.

Update

Looking for the following cards in PSA 9 condition. No qualfiers and cards must be centered. If interested please send me photos of the front and back of the card. I live in Southern California.

1976 Topps Dave Winfield $450
    1977 Topps Robin Yount $250
    1977 Topps Ron Guidry $350
    1978 Topps George Brett $450
    1979 Topps Dave Winfield $200

I'm looking for superstars/hall of famers for Topps Baseball 1975-1979 in PSA 9 condition. Not interested in cards with qualifiers. I'm willing to pay up to the average auction price value listed on the PSA website. I live in Southern California and will pay immediately via PAY PAL.

I'm also looking for 1977 Topps Baseball commons in NM-MT condition. Cards must be centered.

• beachbumcollectingbeachbumcollecting Posts: 460 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2023 2:37PM

B)

Please email me with your price. I recently picked up the same card but I'm still interested. I can pay with PAYPAL.

• @Stone193 said:

@Yankees70 said:
    Why did the mods banned most of the heavy hitters and yes I have noticed there's not as much activity here as I wished.

Too much competition - private boards, others like net56, Blowout, e.g., youtube, IG... Watching social media influencers can eat up a lot of air time?

when I google net56 I only get technology sites. what is the whole url please

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dwills1955 said:

@Stone193 said:

@Yankees70 said:

Too much competition - private boards, others like net56, Blowout, e.g., youtube, IG... Watching social media influencers can eat up a lot of air time?

when I google net56 I only get technology sites. what is the whole url please

It's Net54. If you google that, you should see it right away.

Daniel

Bump

I'm still waiting on a couple of responses so please get back with me.

• milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

It's Net54baseball and its a great site

ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Bump

• I have hundreds of well centered 1978 common cards. Let me know what you are looking for to complete your set. email me at mtolimieri@yahoo.com

EMAIL sent

• emailed some raw cards you may like.

• Yes I received the email. Do you have any PSA 9's from the 70's or 1980?

• UPDATED BUYING LIST

I'm looking for the following Topps cards in PSA 9. Cards must be centered with no qualifers. I'm also interested in high end centered PSA 8's for 1977 and 1979.

1977- Jenkins, Torre, Guidry, Perry, Munson, Fingers, Palmer, Fidrych, Dwight Evans, Sutton, Blyleven, Keith Hernandez, Phil NIekro, Gossage, Yount, Simmons, Parker, and Kaat.

1978 - Carew, Phil Niekro, McCovey, Fidrych, Sutter, Parker, Lynn, Perry, Dwight Evans, Kaat

1979 - Stargell, Molitor, Eckersley, Simmons, Winfield, Kaat, Morris, Sutton, Blyleven, Perry, Palmer, Fingers, Sutter, Guidry, Baker, Fidrych, and Phil Niekro.

1980 - Sutter, Simmons, Winfield, Baker, Morris, Fidrych, and Palmer.