Home U.S. Coin Forum

130point website

Is this working for anyone right now? I was getting an error a bit ago and I didn’t know if there was an alternative free way to see best offer sales pricing on eBay. Thanks!

Comments

• DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got in.
    For the past few weeks the site has not wanted to function in the morning, but by afternoon it has been back to normal.

When in doubt, don't.
  • ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭✭

My understanding is that 130point.com is the main free solution now, but the data on Terapeak is generally more reliable. Terapeak is free with an eBay store.

• U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

• jeffas1974jeffas1974 Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the info guys.

A few weeks ago it was not working (would not display the best offer price) and I had not tried since that point.
    Now they are undergoing maintenance. Maybe it will work again later?

Possible that this is user error but the updated 130point website doesn't feel very user friendly to me. The prior version would allow you to filter down into only looking at US Coins etc but this one doesn't have that option. Now when I try to run a search it either returns almost all pokemon cards for the results or says something along the lines of "Could not connect. Please verify your network connection and try again." Oddly enough, the similar items for sale that pop up look fine, it's just the sold items that get wonky.

@jeffas1974 said:
    Possible that this is user error but the updated 130point website doesn't feel very user friendly to me. The prior version would allow you to filter down into only looking at US Coins etc but this one doesn't have that option. Now when I try to run a search it either returns almost all pokemon cards for the results or says something along the lines of "Could not connect. Please verify your network connection and try again." Oddly enough, the similar items for sale that pop up look fine, it's just the sold items that get wonky.

When I go here:
    https://130point.com/sales/

It still lets me choose coins:

...or I leave all the defaults and just copy over the full title from the eBay listing and that works too:

...first result was what I wanted:

Thanks @U1chicago ! It didn't have the 3rd or 4th dropdowns earlier but I'm seeing them now like what is on your screenshot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file