Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Highlights of my Leaf Ripping spree....Iron Mike

ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought 3 Leaf Exotic Multi sport boxes from Blowout for $100 each. I love this product. Even though it is 1 auto per box, the checklist is great with only few outright losers. I got a Mario Lemieux auto, Jagr, and this guy....going right into my pc case.

Mike

Comments

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to use this thread to share some Leaf rips I did.

Mike
  • GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh Yeah...Those are pretty cool... B)

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

Crazy how cheap his autos have become. He signs so much nowadays. Nice cards, don’t get me wrong. But the 2nd best QB of all time auto should be more than $75!

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Browns1981Browns1981 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭

It’s like Bob Feller, he signed so much for so long that his autos are practically free.

• lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

BUT! If you go to a show to get him in person, it's $$$$$ He does some show appearances out here and the price lists are really expensive.

• Cubbies1416Cubbies1416 Posts: 55 ✭✭✭

@lahmejoon said:
    BUT! If you go to a show to get him in person, it's $$$$$ He does some show appearances out here and the price lists are really expensive.

Yeah, his prices for autographs at a show are crazy high. Last time he was at a sports convention by me, it was over $200 for small items like cards. You're better off buying one that's been authenticated, unless you have a specific item you're looking to get signed, like a football with multiple signatures from a Super Bowl team. I have a Notre Dame flag that already had a bunch of signatures, so I had to pay to get it.

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've mentioned this before a long time ago, but I spread my Leaf buys over several sellers. I never buy a case or more than 4 boxes from any one seller at a time. I find that I hit streaks. No rhyme or reason to it, but I hit a Montana streak over several sellers. On the flip side, I didn't hit too many CJ Stroud or Will Levis.

I'll post some other "hoards" I pulled from Leaf FB.

Mike