Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH 2011 25th Anniversary Silver coin sets

DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
edited March 14, 2023 10:20PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Since I’m not allowed to bump my entire coin collection thread, I will post my stuff individually. BTW, this alternate option given to me by the BST police will result in more of everyone else’s BST posts to get buried faster. This is your monitors working overtime to piss you off. Anyway. Here are my 5 sets:

"Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES

Comments

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Well, this appears to be a train wreck in the making.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • DCWDCW Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DieClash said:
    Since I’m not allowed to bump my entire coin collection thread, I will post my stuff individually. BTW, this alternate option given to me by the BST police will result in more of everyone else’s BST posts to get buried faster. This is your monitors working overtime to piss you off. Anyway. Here are my 5 sets:

Openly breaking forum rules to piss people off while trying to sell things to those same people?

Interesting business model.

I guess have fun while it lasts? With this attitude, it shouldn't be long until you are shown the door.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• gtstanggtstang Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's only a big deal to those that want to make it a big deal. The last listing on this first page was updated 3 days ago so it's not like anyone is getting pushed to page 2 that posted today. Some of the long time members here like to think they control what happens or should happen on this forum. Some will probably stroke out if you make them feel violated.
    The real moderators will warn you if there is a real issue.

• kirkminkkirkmink Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭

Was there an asking price? Or did I miss it somewhere?

"Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?"- Calvin and Hobbes

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post a price at least, please.
    bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

I get where you're coming from Bob. Truth is I had a computer crash and I'm still trying to recover from lost data, including what I paid for what I am posting! Sucks to be me!

And thanks for your thoughts Batman. Much appreciated!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • JWPJWP Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2023 5:57AM

@Batman23 Hey, give me a date on your Unwanted two cents and I'd be willing to buy it. 🙃

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Project NumismaticsProject Numismatics Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interested, but price?

• DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

@Project Numismatics said:
    Interested, but price?

OK. Let's start at $600 per set.