Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

More books listed for sale. Don't be afraid to make an offer, I can only say No.

MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 7, 2023 2:21PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have the following books for sale as described. Please PM if interested and thanks for looking.

Maywood.

An Illustrated History of U.S. Commemorative Coinage/Don Taxay. $15
--- very clean pages, no writing, no dust jacket, slight discoloration to the spine and a little foxing at the corners.

The Jefferson Nickel Analyst/Bernard Nagengast, 2nd edition. $25
--- pages are bright and clean with no writing, slight wear and discoloration to the soft-cover.

The Encyclopedia of United States Silver & Gold Commemorative Coins/Swiatek and Breen, 1990 corrected edition. $40
--- I used this one quite a bit so the outside soft-cover shows some wear, the pages are still bright with no writing.

The Complete Guide to Walking Liberty Half-Dollars/Bruce Fox. $125
--- shows some wear at the spine, back cover and corners but the pages are bright with no writing. A tough book to find.

Comprehensive Catalog and Encyclopedia of Morgan and Peace Dollars/Van Allen & Mallis, 4th edition. $55
--- the outside of the pages are a little dirty but the cover is clean and the pages are bright with no writing. The VAM book!!

The Complete Guide to Buffalo Nickels/David Lange, 2nd edition. $30
--- the cover shows slide wear with no dust jacket but the pages are bright with no writing.

Walter Breen's Encyclopedia of United States and Colonial Proof Coins/Walter Breen. $35
--- the edges of the cover show a little wear, no dust jacket, outside of pages show a little dirt but inside they are clean with no writing.

The Kennedy Half-Dollar Book - An Attribution and Pricing Guide/James Wiles, 2nd printing. $85
--- spiral soft cover with a protective plastic jacket on the front, very clean with no writing.

Buffalo Nickels - The Abraded Die Varieties/Ron Pope, 25th printing, May 2014. need help with a price
--- spiral bound and clean overall, outside edges of the pages are a little dirty but inside is clean with no writing.

Comments