Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Card Storage

Hello everyone first post, So I submitted my first submission and am awaiting my return. I had 50 cards, and did bulk submission which was instructed a 65 day return. From anyone’s experience, could it arrive earlier? I’m planning to get my whole collection graded at the moment I have 350 PC Cards of value. So I did not find much storage options for that but then after much research I found this http://bit.ly/3ZDiZCL. I contacted the seller and was informed this could work for me as I have a bookcase. I don’t know about you but this seems so satisfying as a storage medium. It’s a new product from them without reviews but was also told it can hold 75 psa standard slabs per drawer. This seems pretty amazing not only for the price but it be the last time I’d need to buy any storage. What is the community’s thoughts would anyone buy one?

Comments

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for sharing your storage idea. When I first saw the item you are referencing, I immediately thought of this:

It is Moppe from Ikea at a fraction of the cost. I do not know the dimensions off hand, but it's worth looking up for those interested.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭

I could be wrong but at a little less than 15 inches deep, i don't think it will hold 75 slabs per drawer. A graded shoe box will hold about 60 per row and it is about 14 1/2 inches long. Still a nice holder though.

Matt

• Options

Yes, I did check that out at my local IKEA however the dimensions weren’t good for cards really and only 7” deep. Good idea for loose things though. Thanks for the info however.

• Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭

Have you tried collectablecases.com? I do not have one, but they look good.

Matt