Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Washington quarters 32-98

CBTL2CBTL2 Posts: 71 ✭✭
edited January 30, 2023 7:41AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

I have been working on my Washington quarter sets with proof and variety coins. I have a few set completed and closing in on some others. Anyone able to help me fill in some of the vacancies I have in my set? You and search them under CBTL2 in PCGS registry. I have many extras I have accumulated and am willing to trade for coins I need. I also have some raw coins with varieties along with many slabbed coins. Send me you want list and a list of what you have that I might need. Thanks for your help and I hope I can help you out in return. Allan

Comments

• Options

I collect Washington quarters as well. Check out my inventory

• Options
    CBTL2CBTL2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

So my original post has been seen by over 100 people and I only received 1 reply. I was hoping this forum would have been a little more helpful for helping fellow collectors out. I have many nice Washington quarters available for trade but no interest. Has anyone had any success in swapping coins on here or are we just too use to scrolling through Ebay?

• Options
    NorCalJackNorCalJack Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Allan,
    Well you may want to list the coins you have to offer so others know what you have. You may also want to try the Buy/Sell/Trade forum as they have more traffic? Also let others know what your looking for.