Home Q & A Forum
Options

Un-Used Submission Vouchers

Do submission vouchers expire? My membership expires April 1st and I plan on renewing.
Do my 4 vouchers I have not used expire?

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like they expire. ;)

"The Collectors Club voucher is valid for the term of the original membership only. Vouchers have no monetary value and expire one year from the issue date. Please refer to the expiration date printed on the voucher or in the confirmation email."

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Use them up with a submission received by PCGS this month.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

Short answer: YES.

• Options
    Riley1955Riley1955 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

I've been a member since 2019 and have not used mine yet. They still show as active and usable.

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Riley1955 said:
    I've been a member since 2019 and have not used mine yet. They still show as active and usable.

You get vouchers every time you renew at the Gold (x4) or Platinum (x8) levels.

I think that your screenshot indicates that you are currently a Gold member. If so, the 4 vouchers you have likely came with your most recent renewal, and are not from your initial membership in 2019.

• Options
    Riley1955Riley1955 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

@MetroD said:

@Riley1955 said:

You get vouchers every time you renew at the Gold (x4) or Platinum (x8) levels.

I think that your screenshot indicates that you are currently a Gold member. If so, the 4 vouchers you have likely came with your most recent renewal, and are not from your initial membership in 2019.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.