Home Sports Talk
Options

A Super Stretch Of Great Sports Events.

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

Began with a great SB. Next week Daytona 500. Golf is in "full swing". Masters on the horizon. BB spring training is almost here Basketball winding down to playoffs soon. And the Kentucky Derby buzz is starting. Enough action for everyone. Good luck to your teams of choice.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,606 ✭✭✭✭✭

there is a lot going on. being mostly a FB, baseball guy though, this is always a very slow time of year for me.

Fall is my favorite time for the sporting year

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

I appreciate your efforts, but without college football and the NFL, I'm nothing. I think I'll go tend to my David Hasselhoff Chia Pet now, cruel world.

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

The National Lacrosse League season is in full swing, and the San Diego Seals are in first place and gunning for a championship!

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

March madness

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to mention Boston is currently crushing it in both hockey and basketball right around the midway points of each season.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last year I was elated that KU won a national championship because honestly I didn’t think they could play as well as they did. 👏
    This year all season long they’ve had basically one big man playing consistently (plenty of guards and forwards playing well) so they’ve needed another big man to step up and now there are signs that a 6’ 11” freshman is starting to play well and fill that role. So hopefully they peak at the right time like last year