Home PSA Set Registry Forum

HOW ABOUT A SENIOR CITIZENS PSA GRADING SPECIALS WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

I was thinking for long time senior citizen members, maybe minimum 5+ years of having PSA grading specials. Maybe discount pricing and quicker service time for grading. As a senior citizen and not knowing how much time we may have on this earth it could be a little more relaxing knowing that you don't have to wait for months & months for a grading specials to come & then wait many more months for the return of your PSA submissions.
Just a thought. Any thoughts on this or maybe list PROS and CONS ?

Now I know I'm getting old. I first posted this in the PCGS category by mistake.

Comments

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

( shawther ) I did not realize that I wrote something so funny. Yet you did not make a comment. I only posted it because it crossed my mind and I thought it might be something worth hearing some opinions on.

• SlipCSlipC Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

Terrific idea! From an old fart and Registry guy.

It's been a long, long time!
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm old too. Show me a DEAL!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • RAPTORSRULE04RAPTORSRULE04 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

I'm old too, I could use some help finishing my sets,

• I'm not quite there yet but it makes sense. Verification would be important. I would also think it should be limited to certain sets. So no ultra-modern

• tod41tod41 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭

I would bet that most the senior citizens on this board have more assets and resources than the younger folks. Gong.