• Options
    AbehunterAbehunter Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

Not special, first coin I kept,

• Options
    AbehunterAbehunter Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

Not special,second coin I kept

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    Mr Lindy Mr Lindy Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2022 6:00PM

This is a Brillant topic for a thread ! My newer iphone imagery endlessly annoys me so I offer no proof of life for this prescient topic today. More to say at some point, or maybe or not ? Anyways I wish you all who collect up goodies in your unusual hobby cocoon a VERY HAPPY 2023 !!! If you follow offers you know what exists or existed before you closed that offer.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@drwstr123 said:
    Picked it from circulation in the mid 50s. I keep it in my Registry.

That’s got a very nice look. 👍

• Options
    WCCWCC Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought this one in 2002.

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was the first certified coin I bought over 20 years ago. I had no knowledge of graded coins yet, so it was an interesting venture for me.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 23, 2022 2:07PM

Had this since 2000. Its in a new slab after restoration to remove some light PVC.

1999 MS 67 74 percent curved clip

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭

50 years for these coins. The Barber half I received on my paper route when I was a kid and the 2 Three cent pieces were found in my grandmother’s attic in a tin box.

• Options
    ChangeInHistoryChangeInHistory Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inherited from my uncle 20+ years ago. One of his older pieces, more than enough to pass the coin bug on to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file