Home PSA Set Registry Forum

2023 PSA New Pricing and Declared Values

PSA just announced new pricing and declared values starting for 2023.

Collectors Club Members get $19 a card with minimum of 20 cards and $499 value instead of $199. Non-members get $25 a card at $499. 65 Business days Turnaround.

IMHO, $15 with $499 would been perfect. Can do $12 monthly/quarterly specials and registry specials. That would been the perfect price point spot that majority would approve from both collectors and business perspective.

Comments

• I'd like to see some downward movement on prices for larger cards -- especially for T3 cards. $150.00 to have a T3 card graded seems rather ridiculous -- especially since you can get a "Jumbo" card graded for $80.00 (which includes the jumbo holder fee).

$50.00 to have a "supersize" card graded seems a rather steep as well ...

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally agree that a reduction in cost for supersize holder is long long long overdue.

On the new pricing, it does seem like a relatively decent price for dual service bulk at $25 per card (note that it is only standard size, no tallboy)

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

Nice to see lower prices and faster grading times. How about the grading, is the grading getting better ? I have heard many on here say the grading is very inconsistent .

• halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭

I have several over size or larger cards I would love to get graded if the proces became more reasonable for them. Same for the reholder service to get my cards out of the older oversized thick card cases

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • What is the max value for the $25 dual service?