Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA website Log In issues

Anyone having issues logging into the PSA website and accessing the set registry.
I cannot even log in off my laptop, have they done an update or something, I have zero access to the website, unable to log on to my account.

Comments

• davin72davin72 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

I use the app and have been having trouble with it for a few weeks now.

• I'm having trouble logging in today, anyone else?

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭

I have to sign in almost every time I visit the site. It's been this way for weeks now.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • GeneralJimGeneralJim Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

I also am having trouble , unable to log in I get an error . At times I even get redirected to a collectors app ??

looking for 1988 Fournier estrellas stickers , 1985 Prism Jewel stickers , anything Jesse Owens .

• MunnymanMunnyman Posts: 59 ✭✭✭

Add me to the list.....I haven't been able to log in for weeks. I've changed my password so many times I feel like I'm in witness protection. I have no issues logging in on my phone, but no luck on my laptop.

• electrodeelectrode Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited March 11, 2023 10:25PM

My friend suggested that my computer is old and it cannot get any updates to match PSA' new format that is why i can't log in, he suggested an inexpensive newer laptop and it worked !

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 459 ✭✭✭

@Munnyman said:
    Add me to the list.....I haven't been able to log in for weeks. I've changed my password so many times I feel like I'm in witness protection. I have no issues logging in on my phone, but no luck on my laptop.

I know how you feel. I went through that several times and I just gave up and stayed away for years.

• same problem still for me today. put in my login info and right back to the same login screen. Anyone ever find the problem?