Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Special x-mas sale - Limited Edition Print Run

LCSLCS Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
edited December 16, 2022 6:55AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

EDIT: I have added an alternate drawing for the Lincoln Cent (a 1909-S VDB and a 1955 DDO-001) and the Liberty Standing Quarter. Please specify which you would like when placing your order...

Here are 5 prints from my series of 20th century US coinage. These black and white illustrations were all meticulously hand drawn with Prismacolor colored pencils (only black, white and grays were used). Each of these drawings took approximately 40 to 60 hours each to complete.

I am producing a limited run of these prints. These are impressive large format prints (13" x 19"). Each print will be personally signed and numbered by the artist (me). These (giclee prints) are all printed using the highest quality "archive" quality, acid free inks and paper. The same materials used in the most exclusive art galleries.

Normally these would sell for $95 each. But for this x-mas special, I am reducing the price to $35 including shipping and handling (continental United States only, others will be priced accordingly).

Just respond BIN with the denomination (1 cent, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, Half or Dollar) you would like, and I will message you with the details.

The prints will be numbered based on when your order is recieved...

NOTE: I am currently creating drawings of the finest coins in the PCGS registry. The owners of these coins wished to display a large-scale piece of art for their homes and offices. Please PM me if you wish to have a custom work-of-art of that special "prized piece" in your collection.

Comments