Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1932 (S MM ?) Washington Quarter First Year of Issue, For Sale. make offer with email

Photo's supplied upon request.

Comments

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like your other coins, I assume this one comes with some sort of cheesy deposit. Does the buyer get to choose the flavor?

• Options
    basetsbbasetsb Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭

Private profile, eh? Yikes.

@basetsb_coins on Instagram

• Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IkesT said:
    Like your other coins, I assume this one comes with some sort of cheesy deposit. Does the buyer get to choose the flavor?

I don't think your cheesy.
    What ?

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tomorrow should be fun 😬

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options

@emeraldATV said:
    Full Coin photo's not available at this time. But I'm on it , ASAP !
    Coin is ungraded so that knocks out mm confirmation.
    Edge collar is worn showing 75 percent detail of image. Arrows smooth with feathers pronounced.
    "Slight"... tonning in date and liberty.
    I saw another one similar( graded at MS 66) my coin Guessing MS 62.
    Coin has been encased with acess tab for some years.

Ah yes, it is worn and somehow MS62 at the same time :confused:

Young Numismatist • My Toned Coins
    Life is roadblocks. Don't let nothing stop you, 'cause we ain't stopping. - DJ Khaled

• Options
    Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

@hummingbird_coins said:

Ah yes, it is worn and somehow MS62 at the same time :confused:

If this is true, I've got a bridge in San Francisco i will sell you.

• Options
    johnny010johnny010 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Update??

• Options

HAAACHEW !

• Options

@WilliamF said:
    I assume you meant $12.50... not 12.5K

I wouldn't make any assumptions. ;)

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you take 10K?

• Options
    edited December 4, 2022 5:40PM

@emeraldATV said:
    Yo ! Cut me a break. I'm still processing the Flu (Just this years Flu ) that had me sidelined since thanksgiving.
    Feed a cold, starve a fever ? Ya right ! Gobble , Gobble.. Recovery progressing nicely. Burrrrr...chest pounding included.
    Now if I read the room (coin) incorrectly, I'll pay the sale's tax (that's a gimmie anyway) and personaly deliver in hand.
    12.5 K is the price.

Has it been to CAC?

• Options
    Glen2022Glen2022 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

12.5 K what? Surely not $$

• Options

I think that's why they call them (Children) "Those Little Buggers"
    Lol...I had a 12.5 percent chance of not being infected .
    It actually took 18 years to zero in .
    I let my guard down I guess and now it's time to pump me up.
    Now back to work or "Time to make the donuts".

• Options

Hey folks, watch for my BST thread coming up. I will be selling hits of acid so you can keep up with emerald's next post. ;):p

• Options

@LCS said:
    What the heck is going on here?

Don't try to figure it out unless you've been drinking. ;)

• Options

REALLY ?
    Check the red book per sentenzing.
    Ketsup ? ....I forgot the red sauce.

• Options

OK, let's be honest, @emeraldATV - how much did you pay for this quarter? It was a little bit less than $12.5K. wasn't it? ;)

• Options

Depends on what exactly a "K" is. And I'm not gonna guess 😳

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon

• Options

• Options

The coin kinda found me you could say.
    Now turn that frown upside down !

• Options

@IkesT said:
    OK, let's be honest, @emeraldATV - how much did you pay for this quarter? It was a little bit less than $12.5K. wasn't it? ;)

Ok, 12.5 yrs ago,(The Flu) and lost my voice ... my friends couldn't belive it, and celebrated by asking me questions.
    Ha Ha !

• Options

@emeraldATV said:
    The coin kinda found me you could say.
    Now turn that frown upside down !

OK, so you got the coin for free.

But if you had to buy a similar one, you would have to pay about five to ten dollars, wouldn't you say?

• Options

Respectfully... You have no idea the cost's.
    PM works, cash app (for travel expences subtracted) No passport, so lets stay local..US only.
    Lets see how far trust can travel with a CDL.

• Options

@emeraldATV said:
    Respectfully... You have no idea the cost's.
    PM works, cash app (for travel expences subtracted) No passport, so lets stay local..US only.
    Lets see how far trust can travel with a CDL.

So your idea is that the buyer will pay $12,500 for this coin. Does that include your travel expenses, or is that extra?

• Options

Ethics included free of charge .
    "Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,
    not a creature was stirring except this E business mouse."
    Merry Christmas.

• Options
    edited December 4, 2022 9:04PM

Merry Christmas, emerald. ;)

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

hmmm. Nice and original, well-circulated 1932 quarter. Throw in 50 cents for the holder, and a couple of bucks for shipping, and it's still not hitting 2-figures. :smiley:

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

That's A first !

• Options
    LCSLCS Posts: 98 ✭✭✭

I just returned from the Zambian embassy. Finding 12.5 KWACHA was tougher than I thought it would be.

Let's meet at the WWII memorial on Dec 24th at midnight. I will be wearing a Santa suit so you will know it is me. I will be accompanied by my possie. Dasher, Dancer Prance, Vixen, Comit, Cupid, Donder & Blitzen. Whatever you do, do not mess with the elves. They are evil little jerks who will kneecap you if you look at um funny...

Merry X-mass everyone...

• Options

@LCS said:
    I just returned from the Zambian embassy. Finding 12.5 KWACHA was tougher than I thought it would be.

Let's meet at the WWII memorial on Dec 24th at midnight. I will be wearing a Santa suit so you will know it is me. I will be accompanied by my possie. Dasher, Dancer Prance, Vixen, Comit, Cupid, Donder & Blitzen. Whatever you do, do not mess with the elves. They are evil little jerks who will kneecap you if you look at um funny...

Merry X-mass everyone...

• Options

• Options

@LCS said:
    What the heck is going on here?

• Options

"I'm melting"!

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 15,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who's on first?

• Options

EmeraldATV, Check out the PCGS Photograde page for Washington quarters and let me know which grade matches up with your coin. https://www.pcgs.com/photograde#/Washington/Grades

The impossible just takes longer.
  • Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you buying? I can offer these to you for $1,000. That'll be $11,500 profit each for you.