Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

giveaways..awesome

does anyone give away anything awesome here? newbie here

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Participation and patience are very helpful round these parts. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

See my avatar. I received 2 of those Escudos ( gold). Giveaway right here. I have held 6 giveaways in the last year. September 22- September 23.
    Check on the forum ( US coins) as they get posted over there.
    Heck, Namvet69 presented me with a couple interesting trade type coins.
    Welcome and yes there’s some pretty awesome giveaways A little patience as mentioned. 😁

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

Many of us have given stuff away. Personally I've given books, proof sets, type coins and some other funs stuff. Probably not worth a ton but not worthless for sure.
    bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is your definition of AWESOME? I had 2 birthday giveaways and mailed peace/morgan dollars/ rolls of Unc wheat cents and other nice prizes. Then I paid the shipping too. I believe most other members do the same too. Watch the boards and enter, you might even win. Just try to be thankful that there are generous members here.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

I have a bunch of SP68 Dimes if anyone is interested. Did I mention they are free?

Dan
  • Options

Anything free given as a giveaway should be thought as thoughtful and kind. What a nice tradition. I applaud you! Keep having patience and who knows, maybe one day you’ll hit the jackpot?

I think it really creates an interest and an excitement. I’m new coming back after 6 years absent. Formerly Barbercoin.