Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

All kinds of stamps, ready for Christmas

steve099steve099 Posts: 16
edited February 28, 2023 8:42AM in Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

We are a California supplier of forever stamps, offering the best prices for businesses or individuals as well as perfect after-sales service. Many ebay big sellers and brick and mortar store sellers also look for us to buy, if you are interested please PM
aaaaa.stamps@gmail

Comments

• pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone purchased from this person before? I am curious to know because of what I have recently read about fake forever stamps being sold. The only history this person has is trying to sell forever stamps in various threads since May. Not saying this person is a scammer but, I don't know about purchasing from someone who can't spell gmail correctly.

• @pab1969 said:
    Has anyone purchased from this person before? I am curious to know because of what I have recently read about fake forever stamps being sold. The only history this person has is trying to sell forever stamps in various threads since May. Not saying this person is a scammer but, I don't know about purchasing from someone who can't spell gmail correctly.

Thank you for your query, someone has ordered from me and I can prove it to you if you are interested. As many sites do not allow personal emails, and being a newbie, I did not leave a com suffix. Thanks again for your message!

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that the BST rules require that you state a price. :#

• GansetttimeGansetttime Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

I am unaware of the USPS offering any kind of bulk discounts of postage stamps for resale to any party.
    My company purchases large amounts of postage in cash from the USPS to sell at retail and gets no discount or return privileges whatsoever.

• @JBK said:

Thank you for your suggestion, I think BST just provides a kind of information for buyers and sellers to contact😂

• USPS being the official sales channel, it has a large customer base, so it doesn't have to maintain customers and discount sales. There are competitive companies that can do better both in terms of price and after-sales service

Maybe you can try to get us to order 1 small order to retail and we provide after-sales service. You can contact us for any situation, there is no loss for you to have one more supplier. If you need to know more, please contact me through the way in the picture, thank you!

@Gansetttime said:
    I am unaware of the USPS offering any kind of bulk discounts of postage stamps for resale to any party.
    My company purchases large amounts of postage in cash from the USPS to sell at retail and gets no discount or return privileges whatsoever.

• JBKJBK Posts: 14,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

@steve099 said:

@JBK said:

Thank you for your suggestion, I think BST just provides a kind of information for buyers and sellers to contact😂

Pease read the rules. The BST requires that prices be listed.

• @JBK said:

@steve099 said:

@JBK said:

Pease read the rules. The BST requires that prices be listed.

Thank you for telling me this, I get different prices for the style and quantity of stamps I sell. If you need to know more, please contact me