Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

1986 fleer basketball autos

If anyone has some of these I’d love to see what’s out there been looking for a few of the harder ones for quite a while!

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

Who are some of the tougher ones? I have two from Julius Erving. One is signed Julius Erving and one he signed Dr. J. I got both after a 76ers game as I am near Phila. These are not for sale but I know I have others somewhere. If you give names, I will remember if I have one or not.
    Thanks,
    Bob

ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    AlbumNerdAlbumNerd Posts: 124 ✭✭✭

@gregscoopy said:
    Hello

I recently purchase some items from a member here @greatAlan ,1986 fleer basketball autos are among the items he's willing to part out with. You can email him checkpart3@gmail.com if he still have it available for sale.

Thanks.

FYI folks I got this email from gregscoopy

"Hello

I recently purchase some items from a member here @greaham , Dansco Foreign Albums and UN FAO Albums are among the items he's willing to part out with. You can email him checkpart3@gmail.com if he still have it available for sale.

Thanks."

If you check out greaham and greatAlan, they haven't logged on in years. I suspect gregscoopy runs the email and is trying to scam people off platform

• Options
    KeevanKeevan Posts: 147 ✭✭✭

Scammer, I got the same thing from him

Hello

I recently purchase some items from a member here @Greedo , gold Krugerrands, are among the items he's willing to part out with. You can email him checkpart3@gmail.com if he still have it available for sale.

Thanks.

Successful BST transactions (as a buyer) with @ArchStanton, @JGnumismatics, @r00kies101, @derryb, @76collector, @Pachucko, @brendanlam, @Coll3ctor. I am looking for fractional gold Krugerrands, by year: 0.5oz: 2014, 2020, 2023 | 0.25oz: 1992, 1994, 2002, 2020, 2023 | 0.10oz: 1990, 1992, 1994, 2010, 2020-2021

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gregscoopy said:
    Hello

I recently purchase some items from a member here @greatAlan ,1986 fleer basketball autos are among the items he's willing to part out with. You can email him checkpart3@gmail.com if he still have it available for sale.

Thanks.

Scammer! :/