Home Stamps Forum
Options

A sad record.

291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

The stamp forum has now gone for more than a month without a single post.

All glory is fleeting.

Comments

• Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2022 8:59AM

It has always been that way since the forum was first established. Try starting a nice post and soon you will be told how stupid you are for authenticating and having a stamp graded. The stamp community never stepped into the 20th century. Keep filling up those HE Harris albums . Anyhow...take care and enjoy your collecting...

CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps
  • Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still check here daily to see if any new posts come up. I recently joined stampcommunity.org were there are several new posts daily. Nothing new on my end with purchases lately but I will post here when I come across any new finds.

• Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pab1969 said:
    I still check here daily to see if any new posts come up. I recently joined stampcommunity.org were there are several new posts daily. Nothing new on my end with purchases lately but I will post here when I come across any new finds.

Nice...

CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps
  • Options
    GansetttimeGansetttime Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

@291fifth said:
    The stamp forum has now gone for more than a month without a single post.

Sadly I'm not surprised.
    I got back into the hobby about 3 years ago, and was stunned at the lack of forums or sites one could peruse for stamp discussions. And it isn't even just discussion forums or groups, how about the lack of news/pictures/anything from the GASS?
    Seems like the older generation will not adapt to the young generation's technology to help enhance the hobby.
    I enjoy people posting their stamps, whether graded or not. Enjoy what you collect.

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CCDollar said:
    You gotta love this Heraldic Eagle... Not a rare stamp but I like the design. Take care...CC

and great centering, too.