Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Dont buy from Velazquez George <velazquezgrg@gmail.com>

Saleengt54Saleengt54 Posts: 5

This person ripped me off

Comments

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im sorry this happened to you, However, if all you have is an email, and not a user name here, what does it have to do with the Collectors Universe forums?

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

Davebe posted that Korder has cards for sale

• Options

@Saleengt54 said:
    Davebe posted that Korder has cards for sale

Yes, 100% scammer.

Davebe PM'ed me and said that this guy had 89Fleer unopened for sale...his name was Korder, and he asked me to email him. He did, and he responded with some generic photos of some unopened 89F product. I never responded.

Scammer.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah, him. Yes he was outed here as a scammer. Again, sorry you were duped and robbed.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

They unfortunately got me also.

I should have trusted my gut on this as something did not feel right.

The same person (Davebe) said Korder had a Julio Rodriguez 3D variation for sale and I fell for it.

Another name associated with this is Shaqullie Bamby and the e-mail is shaqwave2020@yahoo.com

Is there anyway to figure out who is behind this? I'd be more than happy to put in some time figuring out who is behind this if anyone has any suggestions. Nothing would make me happier than to pay this person/persons back with a couple swings from my Louisville Slugger.

Darrell J.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really cant stand thieves.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

I made a payment to an Amber Harris that lives in Rex GA. She is on face book

• Options
    Dirt94Dirt94 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

Is this post saying Davebe is a scammer? Or who in particular is this talking about?

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 25, 2022 10:28AM

This scam has been appearing on the Coin BST for a couple years.

New member responds via message to a BST post and says their friend has what you are looking for and they give you an email address.

The names change but they are all scams. In general, don't pay with cash equivalent apps. One guy paid with regular PayPal and the seller just refunded the money.