Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1972 Topps PSA 8 + 1969 Topps PSA 8 **** PLEASE DELETE ***

dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

Listed below are 43 PSA 8s and 1 PSA 9 from the 1972 Topps set. I've put cards recently added in bold. Price is shown for each card, including postage. First card purchased, the price you see is the price you pay. For each additional card purchased, subtract $5 from the total. Buy the Angels Team Card, it's $25. Buy Angels Team and Chambliss RC, it's $65 - $5 = $60. Buy the whole lot, it's $1,055 - $215 = $840. All prices are PayPal Friends & Family; if you prefer to use goods and services, please add 3% to the total.

Just in case it's not clear, the lot includes two cards of Frank Howard, #350; one PSA 8 and one PSA 9. If you buy the whole lot you get both; if you only want one of them, please be sure to tell me which one you want.

I also have 5 PSA 8s from 1969. Same pricing deal as the 1972s, 1969s only or mix and match with the 1972s.

NOTE: This is the last bump for this thread; all unsold cards will be consigned. Don't be shy, buy now. For larger lots, feel free to make an offer; the worst that can happen is I say "no".

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.

Comments